33: A shocking discovery

I clench my phone, violently panting from the kiss. I swallow, silently debating about whether to answer it or not. I can hear Harrys' fast pants over the ringtone. What have I just done?

I accept the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello sweetie, you said you were going to call back and you never did. Is everything okay?"

I rub my forehead.

"Yeah, yeah everything's fine." I lie.

Everything was not fine, I just kissed Harry! And I didn't even stop it!

"Sorry, I just...fell asleep."

She stays silent for a minutes as do I.

"Oh okay darling. I will let you get back to sleep, sorry for waking you. Love you."

"Love you too." I sigh, hanging up the phone.

I can feel Harrys' smug eyes intently burning into me. I look to the floor, embarrassed by my actions. Why didn't I stop him?! My face heats up, turning a light crimson color. Crap.

"Do you want to continue?" Harry bites his bottom lip, smirking into my eyes.

"What?" I fear his reply.

"The kiss, do you want to continue?" He repeats, his eyes staring at my lips.

"N-no. No I don't?" I shake my head, standing up, Harry soon doing the same. "That was a mistake. And you shouldn't have kissed me!" I snap, a mixture of emotions racing through me.

"Why not?"

"I'm not yours to kiss!"

He scoffs.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you kissed me back? And you were the one who started to take my jacket off."

My chest quickly rises and falls in anger.

"It was an impulse...it didn't mean anything." I stutter, Harrys' body towering over me.

"So you're telling me you had no desire to continue and go further?" He smiles, not believing a single word I say.

"That's right."

"You sure about that Mollie? You seemed to enjoy it to me." His raspy voice deepens, grinning as he looks down on me, holding his stare.

"Well I didn't."

"Then why did you moan my name?"

I stay frozen. No movement coming from my body. Oh crap. My brain processes many thoughts, none of them good enough come back.

"I've got to go." I rush my words, heading back towards the door.

Harrys' hand grabs my wrist, spinning me back around to smack into his body. He holds my lower back tightly, not giving me much freedom to move.

"Harry let go." I shakingly breathe, swallowing my nerves.

He shakes his head.

"Not until you can admit that you enjoyed that." He smiles, dimples forming at the corner of his mouth.

"I didn't."

He smacks his lips against mine, once again shivers racing through me. I raise my hand to his chest, aggressively pushing him away with my fists.

"Harry!" I snap, him laughing taking a couple of steps back.

I swiftly turn around, horrified at tonight's events. I swing the door open, slamming it shut behind me as I walk down the stairs. I half expected him to follow me, but he doesn't.

Why did you kiss back?! I ask myself, judging my terrible actions. Why didn't I stop him?! Because you liked it, my annoying subconscious speaks.

I reach the hotel door, bursting through, suddenly frozen to the spot.

"Mollie?"

I blankly stare at four boys, whom of which made up the rest of one direction.

"Mollie are you okay?" Louis asks, trying to work out my emotions.

"Umm...yeah...yeah I'm fine." I stutter, slowly taking one last look behind me, making sure Harry isn't there.

I close the door and begin to walk towards the boys.

"How did you get in here?" I ask, struggling for breath a little bit.

"The door was unlocked." Niall shrugs, changing the channel on the TV.

"W-why are you here?"

"Well we knew Harry was having a date tonight, so we thought we would keep you company." Liam softly speaks, still puzzled at why I was so out of breath.

So Harry hadn't told them that I was his 'date'? Why would he keep it a secret?

"Oh." I reply, taking a seat on the single chair next to the sofa.

"So where've you been?" Zayn asks, redoing his hair.

"Out." I sharply reply, unable to think of a place.

The boys look at me confused. Full of wonder about why I was being so jumpy. They all turn a blind eye, not really bothering to ask.

"I wonder how Harrys' getting on his date with this girl he won't shut up about?" Zayn nudges the boys.

What? He's been talking about me?

"Probably in her bed right now knowing Harry." Niall laughs.

"Nah, he wouldn't do that to this girl. He said she's different." Louis replies, suddenly catching my attention.

"Different?" I ask, "Different how?"

"Lots of reasons. He seems to think she got the whole package. Looks, personality...everything."

What? This conversation was becoming strange. My head beginning to spin slightly. She. She? Why hasn't he told them it was me?

"Didn't he tell you who she was?" I ask, curious as to why he didn't.

"No." They all laugh in harmony, a part from Louis who just grins at me.

"He won't tell us anything. She's a mystery to us." Liam chuckles.

"All we know," Louis continues, "is that he is completely head over heels for her."

"What?" I quickly reply, my mind suddenly freezing. Stuck with his words. "He...he loves her?"

Time moves slowly, my lips parting slightly as my face creases.

"No," Louis shakes his head, a smile suddenly appearing "by the things he has told us, he's in love with her."

My mouth turns dry, my eyes widening. What? Harry is in love...w-with me? I swallow, digesting Louis' words. This couldn't be true...could it?

----------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter. I hope you're liking it.

I'll update early next week if I get a certain amount of votes and comments (Maybe 20likes & 15comments), or if I just feel like randomly updating. But that doesn't excuse you guys from Liking and Commenting on the chapters :).

Anyways, Love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

VOTE and COMMENT for more chapters! :)

Thank you for reading!!! :)