34: Everything has Changed.

This couldn't be true. No way! Harry isn't like that?! And he wouldn't feel that way about me. I mean, I'm a 'nobody'.

"Mollie are you okay?" Niall questions, "you look like you've seen a ghost."

Bloody hell this is huge! What the hell would Stella say?

"Yeah." I breathe, "yeah I'm fine...I'm umm, I'm going to go to bed."

"Really? Already? Do you want us to go?"

"Umm, no it's fine, you can stay..." I stutter, "N-night."

I swiftly walk into the bedroom, stripping down into my underwear. Realization hitting me. Crap. No pajamas. I brush my fingers through my hair...I was going to have to wear another one of Harrys' tops. This doesn't make tonight's' events any better.

I pick out a top from Harrys' suitcase, putting it on over my bra. I wasn't going to sleep without one in Harrys' top. Harrys' natural scent from the top engulfs my senses.

I stand at the end of the bed, looking down at the top that clung to my body. Harry. Why didn't I stop the kiss? You know why, my annoying subconscious adds. Does he really love me? Apparently. I can't process all these thoughts. I walk over to my side of the bed, sliding in and snuggling down.

I lay for an hour, tossing and turning, reliving the moments them words left Louis' mouth. A mixture of emotions flush through my body. Confusion, anger, anger, lust, sorrow. All making no sense to me.

I hear the boys cheer from the main room, Harrys' home. What had he been doing? Probably clearing up. I roll over, facing the opposite way from the bedroom door. Hopefully Harry would think I was asleep.

I hear the boys mumble, not being able to work out what they were actually talking about. Probably Harrys' date...which wasn't a date...because it was with me. My head hurts with confusion.

Minutes pass and I hear the boys saying their goodbyes, the bedroom door slowly opening. I tightly shut my eyes, pretending to me asleep.

The sound of Harry sighing fills the room. I hear him pull his top off and unzip his jeans, I stay still, not making a noise.

He opens the covers, sliding in next to me. A little closer than I had hoped.

"I know you're still awake Mollie.." His voice sounding raspier than normal.

I don't answer. I pray that if I stay quiet long enough, he may convince himself otherwise.

"Are you wearing my top?" He asks in a tone of voice that suggest he is hoping that I am.

No words leave my mouth, but a small giggle leaves his. The covers rise slightly and I feel a long arm wrap around my stomach, pulling me in towards his warm chest.

"Harry!" I squirm, amusing him.

"I knew you were awake." He chuckles, still holding onto to me.

"Harry let go!" I kick, throwing the covers off of me and jumping out of bed in a tantrum.

"Calm down." He grins, also climbing out, "just because you don't want to get turned on by my touch again."

"Harry stop it okay?!" I snap, watching his eyes scan the full length of my body.

My eyes lock onto his boxers and then his chest. I swallow, my eyes line meeting his again. I shake my head in disgust, storming out of the bedroom and back into the main room. Harry follows my every step, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"I told you I would be right." He smirks, causing me to stop my movements and turn around to face him. What?

He walks closer, decreasing the space between us. I frown, anger filling up inside of me now.

"Right about what?" I ask.

"You wanting me." He teases, with a sense of accomplishment written across his face.

I bite my lip, forcing myself not to react.

"I knew you'd fall for me."

"Yeah so!? You've fallen for me too!" I scream from the top of my lungs, my tone revealing all of my emotions. I instantly shut my mouth, realizing my words.

"What?" He replies, now standing one meter away. "Too?" He repeats, digesting my words. "Y-you actually have fallen for me haven't you?"

A tear comes to my eye due to the tension, my emotions are all over the place.

"Mollie have you fallen for me?" His voice softens, his eyes filling up with shock.

My breathing slows down as I stare longingly into his eyes, watching them speak his emotions. A sigh leaves my mouth, my eyelids closing tightly, then opening again.

"Yes..." I whisper, "yes, I have. I don't know how and I don't know when I just-"

Harrys' body rushes towards me, his lips smacking against mine. The force in his actions pushes my body up against the wall, struggling for freedom. This time Harry wastes no time in working up to the passion. It was already there, our lips melting together perfectly. I can hear the eagerness in both of our breaths as we gasp for air between every slight break.

My body is still pressed against the cold wall, a contrast to the front of my body which captured Harrys' warmth from his chest. Harrys' hands have no control. One minute they are on the wall trapping me in, then the next they stroke my side, and grip my top.

His minty breath smelt so good. My hand cups the back of his neck, never wanting him to stop. His arm wraps around my lower back, pulling me away from the wall. I stumble a little from the force, not wanting to break apart from his lips.

His strength lifts me up, my legs straddling his waist as he holds on to me tightly, not letting me fall. It was as thought we were hungry tigers, constantly feeding off of each others mouths. I only just became aware of my attire. I'm in my knickers and Harrys' top and he's just in his boxers! Goose bumps appear across Harrys' body, mine had popped up much earlier than his. I tug on his curls as his tongue becomes a bigger explorer of my mouth.

He carries me to the other side of the room, our lips still moving perfectly in sync as he lowers me onto the black leather sofa, smiling. His muscular body climbs on top of mine as a light moan escapes my mouth. We both struggling for breath but I didn't care. I didn't care at all/

"Mollie." He moans, his bulge suddenly becoming a little harder.

I weaken at his words. This was surreal. Harry and I? Me and Harry? His hands had no control, wandering all over my body. My face, my back, down to my thigh. Everywhere. My hands brush his curls, tingles constantly pumping around my body. Harrys' hand begins to lift my top up. Well his, but I was wearing it. He lifts it over my head, quickly returning his lips back to mine. Luckily I had my bra on underneath.

Both of out bodies were on fire. Heat flushing through all my limbs. Out lips mold together in perfect harmony, keeping a good fast repetition.

"Harry I forgot my-" Louis' voice stops, breaking mine and Harrys' lips. Harry snaps his head up, gazing at Louis who stood in the doorway. Crap.

I quickly sit myself up looking in the same direction as Harry, attempting to find my breath. My face flushes red in embarrassment...oh no...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for everything you little beauties!.x

Comment and Vote please.