57: "Wait until tomorrow"

Harry POV

I laugh just before the credits appear. Hilarious film. I didn't think Mollie would want to watch a film like that but she seemed to really enjoy it.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask,, receiving silence as a reply.

"Mollie?" I tilt my head forward slightly, looking at her resting eyes. She's asleep.

God she was beautiful. I brush a pieace of her hair behind her ear, admiring the softness and long length of it. Her light breaths fill the silent air. She looked so peaceful, like the night at Nialls' BBQ.

I can't believe this is real. I never thought I would get her. She was always so sure that we would never connect. And to be honest I began to agree with her after a while. But there was something about her that I couldn't stay away from. And I think she feels the same about me. I loved a chase, but with Mollie it was different. It wasn't a chase for a girl. It was a chase for love. Which sounds cheesey, but that's what it was.

I instantly watch her chest, slowly rising and falling. I wonder what she was dreaming about? I left the covers slightly, smiling at her arm that was draped across my body, her hand loosely gripping my shirt. It was like we were in a movie.

A sharp buzz comes from the side of the sofa, Mollies' phone lighting up.

I pick it up, gazing at the screen.

'1 new message. from Mum.'

I look at Mollie, thinking that the sudden noise would have woken her up. But it hasn't.

I open the message. Surely she wouldn't mind. I don't want her mum to be worried about where she is or anything.

From Mum:

What time are you coming home? Please don't be too late. Stay safe while walking home .x

I slip my hand into my pocket, trying not to disturb Mollies' sleep. I type in her mother's number, adding her to my contact list.

To Miss Brooks:

It's Harry. Mollie is still with me, she has fallen asleep on the sofa while watching a film. I will drop her home when she wakes up.

I don't want to wake her, but her mum doesn't want her to be late home. I glance at the clock. *11:53* Maybe I should wake her up now?

Her mother replies, thanking me for taking care of Mollie.

I play with the tips of her brunette hair.

"Mollie," I whisper, stroking her arm. "Mollie, I've got to take you home. Your mum doesn't want you out late."

She stirs, slowly waking up. She yawns, her eyes fluttering open as she adjust to the room.

"When did I fall asleep?" She asks, rubbing her tired eyes.

"A little while ago." I smile as she sits up.

"Come on," I stand up offering my hand out to her. "Your mum will be getting worried"

She accepts my gesture, standing up in front of me.

Mollie POV

Harry stares at me, a peculiar look on his face.

"What?" I blush, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Nothing." He chuckles. "I just liked watching you sleep."

"Well that's a little creepy." I tease, admiring the humor in his eyes.

The sight of Harry's pure white teeth and two dimples warms me. He wraps his arms around my entire body, heating me up as he tightened his grip. I never wanted him to let go. But unfortunately, he had to.

He guides me down stairs and into his car, soon traveling off back to my house. I don't remember falling asleep. I'm sort of annoyed that I did to be honest. I wanted to spend the evening with Harry and instead I ended up falling asleep, typical!

He pulls up outside, kindly walking me to my front door as I searched for my keys in my bag.

"Harry tonight was lovely." I compliment, staring into his eyes as the moonlight reflect back off of them. "It was really sweet of you, everything you did."

"Glad you liked it," he smiles. "And I have one more little surprise for you."

"Really?" My curiosity grows, "what is it?"

"You'll have to wait until tomorrow morning."

"Why?"

"Why not?" He laughs.

"Harry" I whine.

What could it be now? He has done more than enough for me recently. I should probably return the favor or I will be guilt ridden.

"Nope," he shakes his head, "you'll have to wait until tomorrow."

What could it be?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I'm going to try updating every Saturday

15 likes and 10 comments