71: We're going to the Zoo

Mollie POV

*Next Day*

I was actually looking forward to today. Normally I would complain a little about having to take care of Gracie but I honestly didn't mind at all. I think it was because Harry would be coming along too.

Gracie has probably growing up so much since I last saw her. We last spoke at Christmas and even then it was only for an hour or so. I loved Gracie, I loved any young children.

"So where are you going to take her?" Mum asks, sitting beside me on the sofa.

"I think just to the zoo and then maybe back here for a bit."

"She'll probably fall asleep around 8 o'clock Jackie said."

I just nod as a reply. I was curious to see how Harry would act around children. I had seen him with fans around the age of 11 or 12 but never a 5 year old.

The doorbell rings, mum leaping up and rushing to the door as a response. I follow, walking into the hallway and my face lighting up as I watch on Auntie Jackie rush in, wrapping her arms around mum.

"Mollie!" she screeches, quickly walking towards me and giving me a cuddle. "How have you been? You've grown up since last time I saw you!"

I hated it when adults said that.

"Gosh, you kids need to stop growing!"

I hated it when people said how I was growing. I hated the idea of growing up. I didn't want to get more responsibilities exc., I just wanted to stay this age.

"Gracie," Jackie calls. I turn to where she is looking. I laugh at the small arms that hung around my mother's neck. Bless. She had gotten really big.

"Mollie!" An even higher pitched voice shouts. I bend down to her level giving her a hug.

"Hello Gracie," I smile. "You okay?"

She nods. "Yes."

She wasn't as tall as I thought she would be at her age. She had her hair like I did when I was 5, brown, wavy, and just below the shoulders.

"Look what I got you," she lifts her hand, a small teddy being clasped between her petite hands.

"That's cute," I compliment. "Does it have a name?"

She shakes her head, "no not yet."

I giggle. "Why don't you call it Mollie?" I jokingly suggest.

"Okay." She excitedly agrees. I didn't mean it but oh well...

"Would you like anything to drink you two?" My mother asks, guiding us all into the kitchen.

"Yes please, a cup of tea would be lovely."

"Okay. And Gracie what do you want?" She repeats looking down at the small child who clung to my side.

"Water plea."

'Plea'. I laugh at her not finishing the word. She was so sweet.

"So Mollie," Jackie begins, "what have you been up to recently?"

"Umm, well I finished college a few months back and then got a job at the bakery a few blocks away. Nothing too exciting really."

"You're not going to go to university?"

"I want to, but I can't afford it at the moment. Maybe when I'm older and have earned enough money."

She pulls a some sympathetic look. "You were always one who loved school weren't you?"