70: A present and a Skype call

Harry POV

*7:30am*

I've been awake for about an hour now, Mollies' still asleep. Her head stayed snuggled into my chest all night, not once did she move. I stroke her hair as light puffs of air leave her mouth. She looks so beautiful when she was asleep. I wonder what she was dreaming about?

She was so tired. I could see how special last night was to her. When I looked into her eyes during the that intimate moment I could see...I could see how nervous she was about the experience, I could see how worried she was about pleasing me, and I could definitely see how important it was to her that she was sharing it with me. And that's what made it so perfect.

I had never had a night like last night. Well...I had, but not with the same emotion. The list, the passion, the sensation. It was magic. She was. I never wanted to let her go. I wanted to hold on to her body forever and treasure it. Because she was mine and I was hers.

I tilt my head forward a little, watching Mollie's eyes flicker open.

"Morning."

She stretches, rubbing her eyes and the relaxing back down on my body.

"Morning," she replies, wrapping her arm around me.

"Good sleep?"

"Yeah," she yawns. I smile, placing my hand on top of hers. "Did you?"

"Not bad," I admit. "Been up a while."

"You should have woke me," she worries, thinking about me lying down with no one to talk to.

"You were tired, I wasn't going to wake you up just because I couldn't get back to sleep." I laugh.

I reach across to the bedside table, grabbing my phone and opening up my Twitter app. I write a 'good morning' tweet and reply to a couple of fans. Mollie still tries to wake herself up.

"I'm going to go for a shower," she speaks, "is that okay?"

"Course it is," I smile watching her leave the room with her clothes

...

Mollie POV

As I change in the bathroom and dry my hair I hear the front door close. Had Harry gone out?

Just as I begin to think of the difference scenarios I hear multiple voices...

The boys are here.

I glance in the mirror, making sure I look decent before walking out to say good morning.

As I stare at my reflection, my eyes fall to my wrist. This charm bracelet was the most thoughtful gift I have had ever been given. The necklace was gorgeous too, but the meaning behind each charm made my heart melt. The door charm meaning was definitely my favorite. Along with the rose. The night with the rose is still planted clearly in my mind. I remember being so annoyed with him that he was going to leave me alone to go out on a date. The feelings that filled my body when I opened the door and saw Harry standing there with a red rose were indescribable. And of course...the kiss. That surprising kiss...it changed everything that night.

I finally bring myself to open the door, five faces smiling at me as I take a seat on the sofa next to Liam.

"Morning," I greet, the four new arrivals reply in harmony.

"Happy birthday for yesterday," Zayn smiles, handing me a card.

"Yeah," adds Niall and Liam. "Happy birthday."

Another two cards come my way. This was sweet, they didn't know how to buy me a card.

I begin opening the cards. Niall's was pretty funny. It was a singing One Direction card. I can't imagine how awkward that must have been for him to go into a shop and buy that. He said he thought it would be a funny joke, which it was.