32: Anything can happen

Dont you love this picrure
This chapter is one of my favorites.

------------------------------------------------

*8:00am*

Harry POV

I wake up to the sun shining through our bedroom window, blinding me as my eyes adjust.

I sit up, finding Mollie gone. She was up early. I get out of bed, opening the bedroom door.

"Morning," Mollie smiles, sitting on the sofa, still in my shirt. Christ she looked hot. I loved it when girls wore my tops, but when she did, my feelings went wild.

"Morning, sleep well?" I reply, taking a seat beside her.

She screws up her face.

"Yeah I guess...no different than normal."

"Right, well we've got to meet Simon at 12 for lunch, and we would be with him for about 3 hours, is that okay?"

She nods, not really paying attention, just gazing at the telly.

"What is it for?" She asks, suddenly taking an interest.

"Just to discuss how things are going, the tour, media and stuff...the usual."

I walk back into the bedroom, finding a change of clothes.

...

Mollie POV

At around 12:10 we all arrived at a ginormous 5 star hotel, overwhelming me a bit by how glorious it looked. We were a little late, but so was Simon. I feel a bit awkward coming for this lunch, like what am I meant to do for 3 hours?

"Afternoon boys." Simon smiles, inviting then into a large restaurant in the lobby of the hotel.

I haven't dressed up very much, I hope I wasn't meant to. I follow Harry, peeping over his large shoulder to get a closer look at Simon. I can't believe I am about to have lunch with Simon!

"Take a seat," He offers, everyone choosing a seat around the table. This was surreal. His teeth were even whiter in person. "And what's your name?" He asks politely.

"Mollie...my names Mollie." I almost whisper, still shocked at the fact that I am even in the same room as him.

"Nice to meet you. Harry informed me that you would be joining us today."

I smile like a complete and utter dork. Harry finding my star struck amusing.

We each chose something from the wide range menu. I went for simple Spaghetti Bolognaise, and so did Liam and Niall. Harry and Louis both had Spaghetti and meatballs and Zayn had a thin based pizza.

"Okay then boys." Simon claps his hands together, preparing to speak. "We need to discuss the interview the other day." His voice becomes more serious.

I look at Harry from the corner of my eyes, watching his shoulders tense.

"Thankfully no out of control rumors developed from it but you need to be more in control Harry."

Simon continues, explaining how the boys need to be more careful in their choice of words and their tone of voice when answering a question. I think he was more referring to Harry and his little out burst, but obviously he wouldn't want to single him out.

The clock strikes 1:15 and out lunch finally arrives. The portions are ridiculously small, but crazy over priced! I would rather just eat lunch at home.

I didn't really get much input when talking as the meal was really for the boys. I sort of just sat there...making no noise...pretending to be invisible. But to be honest I didn't mind. I was still tired from yesterdays flight and wasn't really in a very social mood. I gazed at Simon for a long period of time, studying his face and how different he looked in real life.