17: Truth or Dare?

Beginne am Anfang

Stella has become quite tipsy now, a lot more giggly and chatty than normal. I chose another dare the second time. Thankfully it was nothing to drastic, I only had to sing 'I'm a little tea pot' in the middle of the circle. We were on the third round, my last round of having to sit on Harrys' lap.

"Mollie, truth or dare?" Perrie asks, giving Zayn a light kiss on the cheek.

"Truth this time."

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Harry immediately jumps in, barely giving it a second to blink.

I turn to Stella. Oh no. This was what I was talking about when a bad secret comes out.

She frowns, wondering why I'm not answering.

"I, umm, n-no" I stutter, shaking my head a little.

"What?!" Stella yelps, "yes you have."

I look at her, praying she won't continue.

"No Stella, I haven't." I try to deny the truth she is telling.

A few confused looks travel through the group.

"So you have?" Niall ask.

"N-"

"Yes she has! His name was Ryan." Stella contradicts my answer.

"Don't Stella." I plea, beginning to panic a little. "Please?"

"Then why did you say you didn't?" Liam adds, making the situation worse.

I'm not saying. I refuse to say in front of all of these people. It's none of their business anyway.

"Mollie?"

All the questions are overwhelming me, it's too much to comprehend.

"She doesn't mention him because he used to-"

"Stella!" I panic, standing up from Harrys lap.

An awkward vibe travels in between the group. Stella was terrible when she had a few to drink. She blurts out all sorts!

My chest slowly rises and falls as Stella and I stare intently at each other. I was trying to sent mental messages into her brain telling her to stop, but somehow I doubt that would work. Why does she always act like this when she drinks?

"He used to what?" Harry ask, a slight bit of concern in his voice. That's unusual.

I swallow, trying to digest what is about to happen. My eyes widen in  fear of the truth.

"He was a prick." She slurs, leaning back into her chair.

"Stella please don't." I beg, breathing a lot faster than before.

"He made her feel like crap. He even hit her a couple of times. She was too scared to leave him."

Oh no. My heart stops.. My eyes tightly close, praying that this wasn't happening. I can feel everyone's eye line change from Stella to me. An uninvited tear comes to my eye as my breathing stops.

I chew my lip, trying to ease the pain inside. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

A small water droplet leaves my eye ... too late. Everyone looks so shocked. Gobsmacked at the news they have just witnessed. They must have thought they were in an episode of a dramatic TV show.

I slowly turn around on the spot, creating small circles, glancing at each of their faces. I don't know what to do, and by the looks of it they don't know what to say. My eyes find Harry. His lips are parted slightly, his eyes full of sorrow and confusion.

"Mollie, is that true?" Liam whispers, breaking the unbearable silence.

I don't reply, I just anxiously look at Harry. I don't know why, I just do.

"I need some space." I fluster, brushing passed the chairs and rushing to the bottom of Nialls long garden.

More tears leave my eyes. I can't believe Stella! How can she just tell everyone? That was such a massive secret for me and now she just blurted it out, announcing it to people I barely know!

I find a large swinging chair in the corner of his garden, the perfect place to dull the pain, where it was quite far away from the group. I frantically jump on it, bringing my knees to my chest and letting out the tears as I gently swing back and forth.

The only people I wanted to ever tell Ryan about were people I trusted. The only people who know are Stella my Mum and my D-

...and now One Direction and their girlfriends. This was humiliating. What on earth is everyone going to think?

Dramatic sobs leave my mouth as I wipe away the sorrowful tears.

"Mollie?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE BELOW

Okay, so I know I haven't update for like 5 days, and that's sad :( I know. I have been really busy with school work and a whole lot of test.

I have been receiving a lot Of the same question: How do you remember the book from word to word?

I don't know how many times I answered it in the comments, but maybe some of you didn't see it. I am posting it here so hopefully you guys don't miss it this time. So to answer the question, No it's not from memory when I'm typing the chapters. My tablet that I usually use for wattpad is how I get the story. When the book got deleted it didn't delete out of my library; my tablet save it. So when I log into my account, the book will always be there. I just can't comment and vote on the chapters because you know, it's deleted. I tried this on my phone and other devices but it only works with my tablet. I hope that explained everything for that question. :)

If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to comment. I want to know what you guys are think of the story so far.

Another thing. I just realized that I never thanked you guys for getting this book to 1k views; but now 4k. It really makes me happy to know that you guys are enjoying the book as much as I did when I first read it. And hope you stick around till I finish posting all the chapters. Even though this book doesn't belong to me, I'm glad you guys are okay with me rewriting the book. THANKS FOR THE 4K!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)Xxx

Once again if you have any questions about the story or anything at all just ask in the comments below. Xxx

Thanks for votes and reads! PLease VOTE.