"I wasn't going to, but Stella convinced me." She quietly speaks, playing with her hair.

"Right, well lets get this BBQ started!" Niall yells, grabbing another burger from the plate.

"Looks like you won't be alone tonight." Niall nudges me, walking to the garden chairs, Stella following.

Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor walk in soon after, hugging the rest of the boys, leaving Mollie and I alone.

"Told you you would come." I smile, causing Mollie to raise an eyebrow.

"Don't flatter yourself Harry. I came to look after Stella, not to see you." She teases, biting her bottom lip. I wasn't sure if she was flirting or was just randomly biting her lip. I study her face, examining her expression. Definitely the second option.

"Course you did." I mock, grabbing a plate from the table.

"Mollie, what do you want, a burger or a sausage or something else?" Louis asks, flipping the food on the BBQ.

"Burger please."

"Are you sure you don't want Harry's sausage?" Zayn jokes, causing a loud laugh to escape my mouth, Mollie doesn't look to pleased.

"No thanks. I'll pass on that."

She takes a seat on the garden chairs, joining Niall and Stella who were placed in a circle at the top of the garden.

I pick up my desired food choice, wandering over to sit down as well. I stand in front of Mollie who was sat with her food on her lap.

"Can I help you?" She says, looking up at me. Wow her eyes.

"That's my seat." I joke, knowing it will annoy her.

"Does it have your name on it?" She mocks, raising her eyebrows. "No? Then it's not yours."

"I'll just have to sit next to you then won't I?"

She ignores my comment, taking a bite of her burger. Louis, Zayn and Liam walkover, taking a seat in the circle. I can't get over how amazing she looks. She was hot as it was, but I've never seen her dressed up before. And her rejection towards me just intrigues me more. She really was a challenge.

"So then," Zayn leans back in his chair crossing his arms, "you're the girl that isn't interested in our Harry?"

"Yep, that's me." Mollie proudly replies.

"Oh come on there must be something that you like about him. I mean look at him, everyone loves those curls." Niall adds, taking a bite of his burger.

"I never really liked poodles." She jokes, the boys laughing.

"So you don't like anything about him?"

I turn my head to her again, waiting for her answer.

"No. There isn't." She confidently speaks, giving me a quick look.

Really? There must be something.

"You must like him a little if you were willing to let him stay the night."

Stella suddenly spits out her food, choking on her dinner.

"You let him stay the night?!" She screams, her mouth dropping wide open. "Oh my God Mollie!"

"It's not what it sounds like Stella." Mollie defends, "he slept on the floor and left by 8am! It's nothing big."

"It's huge!"

Mollie sighs, obviously she hadn't told her about my stay.

"Wait." Stella adds, placing her food down. "If he stayed the night that means you are his mystery woman?!"

The boys try to hold back their laughter. Louis' smile is priceless.

"What? No, I'm not his anything!"

"But on the news, it said he stayed over at a girls. And you were that girl! You are Mollie, you are Harrys mystery woman!"

"Stella, no!"

"Yeah she is" I tease, admiring the expression on Mollies' face.

"Harry!" She snaps, looking furious.

I shrug, just proving that it was the truth.

"I bet you to end up together." Liam laughs, Mollies' smile not mirroring his. "It will be like a movie."

"Yeah, a horror movie."

She really did have a quick comebacks.

"I bet your still end up together."

"Trust me we won't."

It really doesn't bother her about speaking her mind. She wasn't willing to back down to anyone. She sticks by her opinion. I sort of admire that.

"He's not my type."

"What? A good looking, amazing singer isn't your type!?" Louis chuckles, looking at me then Mollie.

"I base my feelings for someone on their personality, not their looks or career."

"So you don't think he is good looking then?" Niall questions, smiling at her intently.

Her face flushes red. I can tell the question has thrown her a little.

"He's alright." Her voice quietens.

Her tone isn't very convincing. She had to think I was more than 'alright'.

"Can we stop talking about this now?" She pleas, placing her plate on the grass. "Let's play a game or something." She suggests, trying to steer the conversation into another direction.

"Truth or Dare?" Liam asks, looking around the circle.

Everyone nods, smiles appearing all around. All but Mollie that is..

This was going to be a fun game...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Do you like? Please vote and COMMENT. And thanks for those who do! You know who you are. I love you! xx