13

(The official Instagram account for cyber4rool is now active, so please go give a follow!)

Song: Sixteen Candles

"Come on get up, we're going," Five said as he limped into Klaus's room with Y/n following shortly behind him. "To do what?" "To save the world," Klaus sighed unimpressed with Five's answer.
"So, Pogo said that dad killed himself to get us back together, right?" Klaus hummed in response as started to get ready.
"It got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened but dad, dad can't time travel. So how'd the crazy bastard know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?"

Klaus was about to answer but was shushed by, Five. "Don't answer that it was purely rhetorical," Y/n giggled and went back to playing her phone game.
"The truth is, he'd always tell us we were going to save the world," "I always thought he'd say that just to scare us into doing the dishes," Klaus said as he put on his tattered shoes. "Me too, but what if the old man really knew what was going to happen?" "Would that really be surprising? I mean he's a billionaire, maybe he paid his way into finding out some secrets," Y/n said as she played her game. "Dammit, I lost."

"That's not the point, the point is his plan worked. We all came back, so since we're here we might as well save the world." "Oh yeah?" Klaus breathed as his put on his shirt. "Like the 3 of us?" "Well not ideally, no, but i can't find the others so I have to work with what I've got," The three walked out of Klaus's room and made their way down the hall.

"Where have you been?" Five asked as he saw his brother Diego rushing into his room. "Jail, long story," "Just say you're a delinquent and get it over with," Y/n said. "Shut up, tagalong," Diego said as he dug through the stuff in his room. "Where's Luther?" "We don't know, haven't seen him since breakfast," "Two day's before the world ends and he decides to go off the grid," Diego sighed and muttered a curse word as he came out of his room.

"Allison is in danger," The three glanced at each other and back to Diego. "Well, what are we doing standing around? Let's go help your sister," The boys nodded and made their way out of the mansion.

"You got any ideas on where Luther could be?" Five asked as he opened the door to Diego's car. "Well he's been trying to forget his sorrow's lately, so my guess would be a bar," Klaus said as he got in the car. "Any nearby bars?" "I know one," Diego started the car and made his way to the nearest bar that he could think of. "How do you know Allison is in danger?" Y/n asked looking up from her phone. "Because while Five was getting fixed up by, Grace, me and Allison were going to go find, Jenkins," Diego explained.

"But I got arrested, so Allison had to go alone, but knowing how dangerous He is I just know she's in danger," Y/n nodded.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"We're here," Diego said as he took the keys out of the ignition. The four got of the car and walked inside the bar, "Well look who we have here," Y/n said as she saw Luther sitting alone with a drink in his hand. "Leave me alone," He moped. The four gathered around his table, "Guys give us a minute," Klaus sighed and Y/n rolled her eyes. "Fine maybe they'll brute each other to death," Klaus said as the three walked to a different table.

"Ugh great, now I'm stuck third wheeling with you two," Klaus sighed as he leaned against a table. "Shut up," Y/n said as she sat down next to Five and pulled out her phone. She laid her head on Five's shoulder and began to play phone games. "This is bullshit, we shouldn't be wasting time trying to get him to come with us," Five mumbled as he watched the two brothers talk. "I could just puppet him," "No because then he'd just leave again. Plus I need you to keep your energy up and I'm sure controlling someone as big as him would be a lot,"

Y/n nodded and went back to playing her games. "You should have led with that!" Y/n looked up from her phone to see Luther getting up from his chair and rushing out of the bar. "Well that was surprisingly quick," The others ushered behind him and made their way to the car.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Five are you sure this is safe? We're pretty far out," Y/n mumbled as she glanced out the car window. "I'm not sure if it's safe, but that's the least important thing." Five answered, "But if worst were to come, I want you to use your power okay? You're strong so I know you'd be able to help," Y/n nodded in understanding. She sighed boredom quickly taking over. She was forced to turn off her phone to save battery for emergencies. Y/n sighed and looked out the window, watching the trees and fields.

"Can you go any faster?" Luther asked Five as he drove. "Ask me that one more time and I'll burn your face with a cigarette lighter," Luther pursed his lips and sat back down in his seat. Y/n yawned which caught Five's attention. "You should get some rest, I'll wake you up if anything happens," Y/n shook her head, "I'm good, I'm just bored," Five nodded and kept driving, Y/n felt a pit in her stomach as they got closer to the cabin.

☔︎☔︎☔︎
♪♪

"We're here come on let's go," Five said. Everyone got out if the car and quickly made their way to the cabin Allison was at. "Wait, stop," Y/n said stopping everyone. "What's wrong?" "Blood, I smell it. There's something wrong, we gotta go. Now!" Everyone ran to the cabin now worried. Luther busted through the door. He dropped to his knees as tears began to brim his eyes. He called out for the woman in front of him as he crawled closer to her. He held her in his arms as blood covered him.

"Allison? Allison no!"

(Hey guys sorry for not updating these past couple Fridays, I've been pretty busy with school and I haven't been writing, but i promise I'll get better and will get back on track!)