"What do you think?" Five looked up from the photo he was studying to see Y/n in a simple black and white pin-up dress that stopped at her ankles. Her hair was in a convenient hairstyle for her and to top it off she had small gold hoop earrings to complete the look. "You look wonderful," Five smiled. "You don't clean up too bad yourself, Hargreeves," Y/n teased as Five was just wearing his signature Umbrella Acadamey uniform. "This is our first official date, you know that?" Y/n smiled. "Who knew saving the world would be so fancy," Five let out a light chuckle. "Okay, you little shits, let's go," Lila interrupted as she joined the two "teens" in the living room. Y/n rolled her eyes, "Where's Diego?" "Right here," He answered as he walked in fixing his tie. "Well, let's go," Five said as he made his way downstairs.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"So what's the plan?" Y/n questioned as the four hid behind a car. Diego went on to explain the plan, but neither Lila nor Y/n understood what he meant due to his usage of code words. Five quickly rephrased for the two to understand. "Come on," He said before walking behind the cars. "After you," Lila waited as she looked at the two behind her."What? I can't be polite?" "Cut the crap," Y/n spat. "My dimwitted brother may buy your bullshit, but we don't trust you for a second," Five told her. "O ye a little faith," "Stick it up your ass," Lila scoffed and turned around to follow Diego with Y/n and Five shortly behind them.

As the two entered the party, mariachi music could be heard through the venue. People of high status roamed and the sound of people talking and enjoying themselves at the gala filled the air. "Woah, this place is so fancy," Y/n said in awe as she looked around. "Ou, drinks," Y/n smiled as she took two champagne glasses off the plater a waiter was holding. She handed one to Five, who gladly took it. The four walked around the party keeping their eyes out for Mr. Hargreeves, but they couldn't find him amongst the crowd. "I don't see dad," Diego said as he continued to scan the area. "Just keep a lookout for the majestic twelve. Y/n and I got the upstairs," Before they parted their ways Five gave Diego one last instruction and that was to not do anything stupid, but that instruction was short-lived.

Y/n and Five made their way upstairs and briefly went over a plan to keep them from both getting caught. "Okay, they just went into their meeting spot. I'll stay out here to keep lookout if anything happens I'll knock on their door," "That's risky," Y/n shrugged, "That's the whole point," Y/n gave Five a quick kiss on the cheek before patting him on the shoulder. "Now, stop wasting time and get in there," Five nodded and spacial jumped inside a closet in the room while Y/n waited outside. Five tried his best to keep quiet in the closet, listening in on the committee's discussion about the president. He was almost successful until he accidentally hit a hanger with his head. "Shit," He mumbled to himself. Mr. Hargreeves had heard the noise and quickly grew suspicious. He took a hold of one of the fireplace tools and began to stab the doors of the closet in an attempt to catch the spy, but Five had already spacial jumped out.

♪♪

"Y/n, we need to go, they know were-" Five stopped mid-sentence as he saw one of the swedes with his hands over Y/n's mouth while she tried to wiggle herself out his restraints. "Shit," He quickly spacial jumped behind the fiend and kicked him in the back of the knee. He instantly let go of Y/n and fell to the floor. Y/n stepped on one of his hands that he was using to hold himself up, making him throw his head back in pain. Five quickly took this opportunity to grab him and put him in a chokehold. Unfortunately, the man was able to grab a hold of Five and body slam him to the ground. He was about to land a punch on Five, but Y/n kneed him in the face giving Five a split second to spacial jump out of the way.

Y/n was about to attach her strings to the Swedish fiend but was quickly stopped by another one coming up behind her and strangling her with a belt. Her breathing was getting cut off causing her vision to go blurry. In a panic, she took a small breath and held it before attaching her strings to a nearby vase and smashing it on the man's head. Y/n fell to the floor desperately trying to catch her breath and recover but wasn't able to due to the swede kicking her repeatedly. "You son of a bitch," Y/n coughed as she grabbed one of the man's legs and yanked it. Causing him to fall on the floor.

Meanwhile, while Five and Y/n were fighting for their lives, Diego was on the other side of the hallway getting pummeled by another one of the Swedish men. Lila had walked up the stairs seeing the scene unfold. She glanced on both sides of the hallways. On one, The two "kids" she was assigned to protect at all costs, and on the other, the guy she was gaining feelings for. "Lila!" Diego choked out as he was getting punched in the stomach. He desperately needed her help, but she was focused on him. She grabbed the knife Diego had thrown from the wall and went to go help, Y/n and Five.

Y/n was currently getting strangled again, but Lila kicked the back of the guy's head and stabbed him in the leg. then she jumped up on a side table and grabbed onto the chandelier and grabbed the swede that was fighting Five by her legs. Five and Y/n watched Lila fight off the men, their suspicions of her growing by the second. She body slammed the man on the ground and turned to FIve and Y/n. The man had gotten back up and Five quickly threw him to the window while the man behind Y/n had gotten back up and was ready to grab her again, Y/n had already seen him in the reflection in the window before it was shattered. She quickly attached strings to the man and slammed his head against the wall repeatedly until she felt he was passed out. Five had spacial jumped out and Y/n ran to where he was with Lila closely behind her.

"Did you get him?" Y/n panted as she caught up to Five. He shook his head. The rest of the others had caught up to Y/n and Five. "You know, I'm starting to get the feeling dad's avoiding us," "Hey I hate to be the boring one guys, but we gotta get the hell out of here," Lila spoke up as she tried to walk off. "When you say we, who exactly are you referring to," "Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence," Lila panted. "I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you return posthaste," Five said. "I just saved you and your girlfriend's life you kinder- shit! If I hadn't stepped in all there would be left of you two is your clothes,"

"That's the problem," Y/n spoke up in a hoarse voice. "You fight like you know what you're doing, you ask too many questions, and you follow people without their knowledge," Y/n listed as she poked her finger into Lila's chest. "She's got a point," Diego agreed. "I don't know who you are, but whoever it is you're in our way." Five spoke up.

"If I see you one more time, I will kill you,"