8

Song- Following Sophie

"Five? Five? Five where are you?" "Jesus Christ would you shut up!" Y/n turned to see someone she hadn't planned on seeing again for a long time. "Bill?" "Welcome Home, Y/n, or should I say, Indigo." He spoke as he walked up to her cell.
"This isn't my home, this is a prison, and that's not my damn name. Now tell me, where is, Five?" Bill shook his head as he walked closer to the glass. "Jesus, do your ever shut up about that boy? I swear you've only been away from him for 5 hours and you're already crying," Bill mocked. "Now shut your mouth before I cut your tongue off!" Was all he said before leaving
Y/n all alone again in her cell.

"Okay, Y/n just wait until someone comes in. You can just have them give you the keys to your cell, that's all. Just be patient," She mumbled to herself as she curled up in the corner of the room. She knew she had to get back to Five as soon as possible, she couldn't even think about losing him.

So there she stayed in her cold dim cell-like room, waiting for someone to help her act out her escape plan and longing to meet up with Five again.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"You know, Number Five? In all the time I've been here, I've never met someone like you. Someone of your caliber," The Handler said as the two walked theough the headquarters of the commission. "For example, Hazel and Cha-cha are very skilled, but they just don't have the grit. They can't see the big picture," She said, "They don't have your spunk or your spirit," She smiled as she wrapped her arm around him.

"You're only doing this to save your family and, Y/n. You're only doing this to save the people you love," He thought as he continued to listen to The Handler kiss his ass. He really didn't care about the commission anymore, that was something he wanted to leave behind him, he wanted to go back and find you then try to save the world. But he knew things weren't going to work out that way, he knew he'd have to wait.

"I'd like to discuss the logistics of my family's and Y/n's safety at your earliest convenience," He said as he followed The Handler inside the commission headquarters. "As well as this body replacement," "Such chutzpah," She breathed, "It's refreshing I must admit. Slow down, Five, all in good time. In fact, now that you've finally agreed to work with us, we've got all the time in the world."

They walked through the commission halls, making their way to the briefcase room where all the time-traveling briefcases were kept. "You know, the commission works in support of a delicate balance between the timeline and mankind's free will," She explained as she walked into the room, Five following close behind her. "The briefcase is no longer a part of your plan, Five. Free your mind. You're in management now,"
She smiled as she gave him a pat on the back.

She went on to explain Five's new job and how important it was to be a part of something so intricate, but, Five really had no interest in any of it. To him, the commission was just a company that screwed him over. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Whenever someone goes the wrong path and changes the timeline the commission gets an alert, which then gets reported by a ground agent, that case goes to a case manager who decides if someone needs to be... Removed from the equation to assure that their event happens as it should," The handler explained as the two continued to your the halls. They walked to a room that had many message tubes and an old lady sending messages through them.

"That case manager then sends instructions on how to handle said threat via pneumatic tube to temporal assassins. Like you formerly were, Number Five," She said turning to him with a smile on her face. "Any queries so far?" "Yeah," Five informed. "Who was the case manager for me?" The Handler made a small giggle, "Oh you mean the apocalypse,"

☔︎☔︎☔︎
♪♪

"Here, you little brat," A tray was dropped through a small slot of the cell Y/n was staying in. She opened her eyes to see Jim standing at the glass door watching her wh™ile Y/n stayed curled up in the corner of her cell. "Anything else before I go, brat?" Y/n got up and walked to the glass door. "A clip for my hair would be nice," Jim rolled his eyes, "Don't try and act nice now, it's a little too late for that." "What?" Y/n questioned as she made a breathy chuckle. "I'm just trying to be nice before you mother fuckers try to euthanize me like a damn dog," "You got a lot of nerve you little bitch," Y/n put her hands on the glass and smiled.

"I'm trying to get on all of yours," "Why you littl-" Jim growled as he stuck his hand into the slot to grab onto Y/n. She quickly dodged his attempt and grabbed his arm before pulling him into the door. "Now listen to me, Jim," She said as she kept a firm grip on his arm. "You got two choices. You can A, go get me a hair clip and give me the key to my cell, or B, I pull your arm out of its socket and puppet you to go get the key and you die when I'm finished with you." She explained as she looked at him through the glass.

"So, which one do you wanna choose?"