15²

"That woman is quite literally insane," Y/n scoffed as she was teleported into the shop with Five. The boy did not say anything as he was too busy to try and think of a plan to get all of his siblings together in one place. Y/n glanced at the shop and noticed that there was blood all over the floor. She ignored it and continued to ascend up the stairs where she was met with her home. She looked around for Elliot, but he was nowhere to be found. "Elliot?" She called out as she walked around the place. She glanced at his dental chair and realized that the light was on, but something was off. She slowly approached the chair and noticed there was a cloak covering it.

She lifted the cloak and her heart sank. Her blood ran cold and she could feel the tears begin to well in her eyes. Five had seen her and saw what she was looking at and his heart sank for her. Elliot laid limp in the dental chair with his face mutilated. "Y/n..." Five softly said as he approached her. He took the cloth from her quivering touch and placed it back over Elliot's face. Five had now something added to his plate once again, not only did he have to gather his family in such a short amount of time, he now had to deal with the death of his girlfriend's only father figure and his loyal companion.

"I think I'm gonna go to my room for a bit," She mumbled as she slowly walked off. She did not even acknowledge Luther and Diego in the kitchen using the landline. Five sighed and looked for a place to temporarily hide the briefcase. He overheard their conversation and was quick to tell them how stupid they were. He ignored their questions about his appearance and left to go clean his uniform and rid himself of the dried blood on his skin.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"I don't think she's going to react so kindly about this," Y/n said as she stared at the road in front of them as Five drove. "Yeah, well, she doesn't really have much of a choice in this," The two continued to drive on the dirt path until they noticed a car going the opposite way of them. It was Vanya. FIve and the woman made eye contact and Five quickly stopped his car and got out. "What are you doing here?" "Looking for you," Y/n joined the two and stood silently. "We're going back to 2019," Vanya was confused and had a lot of questions to ask, but FIve did not have the time to answer them, nor explain.

"What about my friends?" She asked. "I can't just leave them here," Five sighed, knowing it was going to be difficult to get the woman to agree. "Vanya, you don't have a choice in this, all right? Doomsday will happen f you don't come with me," "Okay, then I'm bringing them with me," SHe argued. "You can't, they belong in this timeline," Y/n spoke up as she walked closer to the woman. "Says who?" She snapped. "Sissy deserves a life where she doesn't have to pretend to be someone she's not," Vanya defended. FIve rolled his eyes as Vanya continued to speak. "Look, a mom and her eight-year-old son are not gonna screw up the timeline, Five!" She shouted now getting angry. "They're insignificant," She said as she let out a shaky breath.

"No one is insignificant," Five argued desperately trying to get Vanya to go with them. "I'm sorry, all right? But we can't take the risk," Vanya stared at him as he and Y/n turned around to walk back to their car. "Why do you get to decide? You're the reason we're stuck here in the first place," The two teens stopped in their tracks and turned back around. "If I did nothing, we would all be dead right now, thanks to you," Five scoffed. "Yeah, you think we wanted to end up here?" Y/n questioned. "They're coming with me," Vanya stood her ground. "Vanya, do not test me right now," Five spat as he walked up to the woman. "That's funny," She let out a breathy chuckle. "I was just about to say the same thing," Vanya's skin flushed white and her pupils began to become bleached. "You think you scare us?" Y/n asked as she released her strings from her fingertips.

Five, now had blue orbs surrounding his hands as he looked at the woman. There was tension and neither side was willing to stand down. "Fine," Vanya said powering down. "Fine, what?" "I'll be there," She agreed."But I need to say goodbye first," "Oh, Vanya we don't have the time," Y/n sighed looking at the woman. "It's either that or I'm not coming," Y/n put her hand on Five's shoulder signaling him to give up and retreat back to the car. "Well, that was a waste of time," Five sighed as he leaned back in his car seat. Y/n softly placed her hand on Five's and looked at him. "We did what we could and convinced her to come with us," Five turned to her and looked her in the eyes. Tiredness and sadness swirled into his green hazel orbs. "We're going to get back home," Y/n reassured as her thumb rubbed circles on the back of his hand.

"I know we will,"