12

"Grace said he's gonna be okay," Allison said as she watched Grace dress Five's wound. "Did you hear anything from Vanya?" Allison shook her head. "Still no answer and the receptionist at her music school said she was a no-show for lessons today. " Diego sighed and nodded. He started to walk off but Allison stopped him, "Hey you okay?" "Yeah," He glanced into Five's room watching Grace. "I don't know, it's just surreal seeing her. I just wanna tell her that I'm s-,"

Diego cut himself off and pursed his lips. "We don't have enough time. We gotta go," "I don't know, Diego. I mean Five is lying unconscious, and Y/n isn't gonna leave him. They need us," Allison said trying to make her brother realize their predicament. "We don't need them," "Remember last time we did that? We all ended up dead." Allison sighed and shook her head, "I don't know I'm just thinking I should go back and see Claire," "You can't run away from this, Allison. That's what started this mess in the first place,"

The two turned around to look at Five and Y/n, "Luther was right," Allison smirked, "That's something I'd never thought I'd heard you say," "We need to stick together," Allison sighed and pursed her lips. "What do we do?" Luther went on to explain that there was a possible location that Vanya and Harold could be staying and it could be where the two were. They just had to find them, which was definitely not going to be easy.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Y/n, you can lay down now. Just be careful," Y/n sluggishly nodded still half asleep. "Thank you, Grace. I mean it," Grace smiled and nodded, "Anything for you dear. I'll be back later to check in," Y/n nodded and snuggled up next to Five. She stared at his resting face until her eyes trailed down to his wound. "You're such an idiot," She scoffed. "You could have died, and I would have been alone." She mumbled as she gently caressed his face. "You better hope your recovery is quick or I'll beat your ass," Y/n sighed and stopped caressing his face and wrapped her arm around his upper torso, careful not to touch his wound.

So there the two stayed asleep as Y/n cuddled Five, too scared to let him go for she didn't want anything to happen to him.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Wakey wakey, eggs, and bakey!" Y/n groaned as she heard the ruckus Klaus was making in the hallway. "What the hell is that noise," Y/n opened her eyes only to see, Five waking up from all the noise. "Y/n?" She hummed in response as she tried to go back to sleep. "Come on get up," He cooed as he tried to get her to wake up. After a moment of silence, she sighed and got untangled from the boy. Y/n sat at the edge of the bed and yawned.

"Are you okay?" Y/n turned to the boy who was sitting up. "I should be asking you that," "I'm okay," He reassured. "You better not pull some shit like that again," Y/n's breath trembled. "You could have died. Then what, hm? I wouldn't know what to do and I would have been all alone." Y/n's eyes teared up as she thought about Five dying. Five watched his friend at the foot edge of his bed and sighed. "I promise I won't do something like that again," Y/n quickly wiped her eyes and turned to him. "You mean it?" He nodded making Y/n smile.

"Do you think Klaus made breakfast?" "I don't even think he knows how to cook," There was a short silence until the two erupted in a fit of laughter. "Come on," The two got out of bed and made their way downstairs to meet their brother who woke them up. "Oh good morning, Y/n," Klaus greeted as he poured Luther a cup of coffee. Five came up behind Luther and stole the cup of coffee he was able to drink.

"Ugh who do I have to kill to get a decent cup of coffee around here," Y/n giggled as she sat down in a chair. "Coffee?" Klaus asked holding up the pot of freshly brewed coffee. "Do you have creamer and sugar?" Klaus nodded and poured Y/n a cup of coffee then have her the sugar and went to grab the milk from the fridge. She mumbled a small "thank you" she took the milk from him.

"Can we get started," "Yeah are any of the others here? Allison, Diego? No? Alright, then this is the closest thing we have to a quorum." He said as he slapped a spatula. He let out a long sigh, "look there isn't an easy way to say this, so I might as well spit it out."
He mumbled something then paused, "Klaus just spit it out," "I conjured Dad last night," The room went silent and tension began to rise.

"Is that a good thing?" Y/n asked as she sipped her overly sweetened and creamed coffee. Nobody answered her, but Luther and Five glanced at each other. "I thought you said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years?" Luther said in disbelief. "Ah, yes, but now, I'm sober. Ta-da!" Klaus smiled as he did small jazz hands. "I got clean yesterday, to talk to someone special and then ended up having this whole conversation with ole' daddy dearest himself." Luther sighed mentally and physically done with, Klaus.

"Does anyone have some aspirin?" "Top shelf next to the crackers," Five said as he held his coffee cup. "Come on guys this is serious, all right. This really happened I swear," Klaus pleaded as he tried to get his brothers to believe him. "Okay fine I'll play," Five said as he put his coffee down on the table. "What did the old man have to say?" Klaus gave the rundown of what happened and what his father had told him on that strange encounter and how his father was still a raging asshole like he was in his living days, but everyone's attention peaked when Klaus mentioned his father's self-inflicted death.

"I don't have time for your game," "Oh my god, could you shut up for once you fucking cunt," Y/n said as she put down her coffee. Everyone at the table, including the departed turned to her. "We all know you have nothing important to do than cry over daddy's death and probably go get drunk again. I can smell the alcohol from here. So do us all a favor and either sit the fuck down and listen to Klaus or leave," Y/n grabbed her coffee and took a sip, "Klaus, the floor is yours." Klaus mouthed a small thank you to the girl who stood up for him. "Why'd he do it then?" Five asked.

"He said it was the only way he could get all of us home again," Klaus explained. "No, dad wouldn't kill himself," "Well you said it yourself he was depressed. Holed up in his office and room all day and night," Five said as he glanced at Luther. "There weren't any signs. Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies, strange behaviors," "Well gee, Luther, did you want the old man to hold up a big sign saying. I'm going to kill myself?" Y/n asked as she looked at the strongly built man. "Luther he literally sent you to the moon for no reason. That's not strange to you?" Luther sighed, "Klaus I swear to god if you're lying," "I'm not. I'm not,"

"Master Klaus is correct," Everyone turned behind them and saw Pogo walking in the kitchen. He heard what the group was talking about and thought he'd finally come clean. "I regretfully helped, Master Hargreeves enact his plan, and so did, Grace. It was a difficult choice for both of us," He sighed as he began to walk up to Luther. "More difficult than you could ever know," Pogo explained how the three went through with the plan of helping Mr. hargreeves kill himself.

"Sick bastard," Five cringed. "So the security tape we saw?" "It was to further the murder mystery," Luther scoffed, feeling his anger boil. " Your father hoped that being back here would ignite your desire to be a team again," Luther turned to Pogo ad began to let his anger out on the poor ape. "It was your father's dying wish, Master Luther. I had no choice," "There's always a choice," Luther said before he walked out of the kitchen leaving everyone in a tense silence.

"Five, let's go,"