15

Why are we here again? I thought we already checked this place," Y/n asked as Diego parked his car right in front of Harold Jenkins's house. "Just come on," Diego said as he got out of the car. Y/n got out of the car and she felt her senses heighten. "Guys," Everyone stopped and turned to her. " There's blood, I can smell it. Something happened," They nodded and ran up to the front door. "I got it this time. If Y/n is right about there being blood which she obviously is, we should proceed with as much caution as possible," Five said. Diego nodded and watched Five spacial jump inside the house. He opened the door and let the others in.

"In here," Y/n pointed as she walked into the living room. Everyone followed her into the living room. "Woah," Diego said as he saw who they were looking for. "I can't believe it," Y/n said as she got closer to the body. "Not exactly what I was expecting," Klaus said as he examined the body. "Understatement of the year," Five agreed. "No sign of Vanya," "Well let's get out of here before the cops come," Diego said as he started to make his way out of the destroyed dining room. "In a minute," Five stopped them. He got closer to the body and dug into his blazer pocket. He pulled out the eye he always carried with him and unwrapped it from the cloth it was in.

"Five? What are you do-" Y/n said as she watched the boy peel back Harold's eye patch. She gagged as she watched Five stick the glass eye in his devoided socket. "Same eye color, same pupil size. Guys this is it!" Five said looking at the others. "The eye I've been carrying around for decades. It's finally found its rightful home," Five took the eye back out and placed it back in its cloth. "We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse," Diego said amazed at how easy it was.

"Yay!" Klaus sang, "Let's go," He said as he tried walking away.
Y/n released one of her strings and pulled him back to the others. "Not so fast, druggie," She said as she released him. "No, No. Wait, wait." Five said stopping everyone from talking. "This can't be that easy," He got up from the body and pulled a piece of paper out of his blazer. "Look, this is the note I got from the commission. The one that says, "Protect Harold Jenkins," aka Lenord Peabody," Five explained as he pointed to Harold. "But who killed him? Who did this?" Five sighed.

"I have a crazy idea, why don't we just find, Vanya," Five was fed up once more, he looked at Y/n and held out his head. She took a hold of it and the next thing she knew they were no longer in Harold Jenkins's dining room.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"No sign of Vanya," Five said as he met up with Diego. "She wasn't anywhere downstairs," Y/n sighed as she walked up the stairs. "Yeah, me and Y/n checked everywhere," Klaus said following behind her. "Well I'm out," Diego said patting y/n and Klaus on the shoulder. "Wait what, where are you going?" "Yeah, Vanya's still out there and so is Hazel and Cha-cha," Five said. "I know, I'm gonna get my things and then I'm outta here. I got some unfinished business with those fools," He said before he walked off leaving the others alone. Y/n rolled her eyes and Five sighed.

"Hey, Klaus did day say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him? Any clues as to how it happened," "No clues," Klaus sighed, "A truly terrific shave, but no clues," Five sighed in frustration and walked down the stairs. Klaus and Y/n following shortly behind him. "But he did say something about my potential," "What did he say how low it was?" Y/n chuckled, "No, but he did say that I was barely scratching the sur-" "How did he know about the apocalypse?" Five interrupted as he glanced at Y/n. "I don't know, but listen. This whole jumping through time thing of yours, how did... how did you know how to do that?" Klaus asked. "I didn't, you'd realize that if you were actually sober," Five limped off trying to go to the living room.

"Hey, I am sober," He whined. "I've been sober for two- almost two days now," "Wow two days," Five hummed. "Who are you kidding, Klaus? I've seen you fidget all day," "He does have a point," Y/n chimed in as she walked up to Five. " Well, I guess we're both fighting our addiction, then," Klaus said as he got closer to Five. "I'm not an addict," Five denied. Y/n rolled her eyes at the two. "I'm gonna be in the living room," She said before leaving the two to have their petty argument. "See that's the first sign, denial," Five spacial jumped in front of Klaus, "You and me are not the same!" Klaus chuckled at the angry boy,

"That look in your eyes, I've seen it before. That's the look of someone who doesn't know who they are without their high anymore. I mean come on, you have, Y/n, you have us. You have to let it go," Five pursed his lips, and without thinking he chucked the glass eye somewhere. It hit a wall and shattered into thousands of pieces. Once the deed was done he limped off into the living room to join Y/n on the couch.

"Y/n?"He looked around the living room. "Right here!" He turned around to see Y/n behind the bar and Delores propped up on next to her. "Care for a margarita?" She asked holding up two glass maragita cups. "I have no clue how to make them, nor have I tried one, but my parents used to drink them after a long day so I thought we could drink one," She smiled. Five's lips curled into a small smile. "How about I make the margaritas and you can help me?" Five said as he limped over to the bar. "How does that sound?" Y/n nodded. The two turned on the radio and gathered the ingredients for the alcoholic beverage. They made margaritas for both of them. Including Delores.

"Do you like it?" Five asked as he watched Y/n sip on her drink. Y/n nodded with a smile on her face as she continued to sip the drink. "Do you think we really did it?" Five asked as he played with the small umbrella in his drink. "You think we actually stopped the apocalypse?" "I think it's still a little too soon to tell," Y/n said as she bit her plastic silly straw.

"Now what?" "I don't know," Y/n sighed. Five scoffed as he stirred his margarita, "I'm open to suggestions," Y/n turned to Five and grabbed his hand. "I'm sure you'll figure it out," Y/n smiled. Five glanced at her hand and then her face. He started to slowly lean in, Y/n following in suit. Maybe it was the alcohol kicking, but neither of them were stopping. The two were centimeters away from each other when someone knocked on the door instantly making them jump and retract from each other. "I'll get it," Five sighed as he got up from the bar.

He walked to the door mumbling curses to himself and to the person who interrupted their moment. "I was so damn close," He mumbled before he opened the door. He was shocked to see Hazel standing on his porch with his gun drawn. Five sighed.

"Hey, Old-timer,"

(I'm so sorry, but I just realized I had published the wrong chapter for last week's update. It must have been very confusing to skip like 2 chapters. I am so sorry, but here is the actual chapter!)