Puppet Master

Song: Witchy Woman, The Hollies

"It's a girl," The cries of a newborn pierced everyone's ears as the baby was placed on the mothers chest. So many emotions, so many thoughts, so many people.  "So what's her name?" The mother of the newborn glanced down at her now calmed child and to her husband who stood on the other side of the room.  "Her name is, •••••."

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Smile sweetie," The girl's father instructed as her mother held up a polaroid camera. "Your first day of school," Her mom smiled as she took another picture. "How do you feel?" The girl held out a thumbs up and gave her biggest smile.  The family made their way to drop their child off at school. Holding back so many emotions her mother tried her best not to cry, while her father tried to cheer his daughter on as she walked into the school building.

"You're •••••? Correct?" She nodded and glanced around taking in her surroundings. Once she was told what to do and where to go she trudged along the hallways that seemed so big for such a small kid.  She heard kids crying because their parents left, or laughing because they found a friend, or talking to the teachers who were already drained for the day. The little girl made no sound as she walked to her classroom she just kept a straight face and walked to her class.

♪♪

"You must be •••••, I've heard so much about you!" The teacher greeted. The preschooler ignored her and walked into the classroom. "You can choose any seat you'd like sweetie," She paid no mind and sat in the back corner of the room, excluding herself form all the kids. There were crayons and paper on the table, which grabbed her attention. She picked up a red and black crayon and began to draw. She was so immersed in her drawing she didn't even notice the little girl that had walked up to her.

"I want that crayon," The little girl ignored her and continued to draw. "I said I want that crayon, and if you don't give to me I'm going to tell the teacher. " The annoying girl said. She still didn't pay any mind to the girl in front of her but instead continued to draw. The little girl was tired of the quiet girl ignoring her, so she went up to her and snatched the crayon out of her hand.

She stopped what she was doing and looked up at the girl who was taunting her with the crayon. She felt pure anger coarse through her viens as the girl continued to taunt her. She held out her hand and whispered something. The quiet little girl  didn't know what she was doing she just felt it was the only thing to do. The little girl had stop taunting her with the crayon and went completely still. The girl moved her fingers which made the bully turn to the table and stare at it.

"Down," was all she said as she repeatedly moved her index up and down causing the little girl to smash her head on the table in front of her. She continued to do this until a scream from the teacher was heard causing Y/n to snap out of her blinding rage.  A loud scream pierced her ears, the girl was crying out in pain and fear as she saw she was now covered in her own blood and her face was covered in bruises.

She shrugged and went back to coloring on her paper not caring about what she did, or even how she did it. The only thing she knew was that she felt numb.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Charles, you saw what she did! 3 kids dead!" Her mother trembled. "She's only in Highschool, she doesn't know how to control anything!" "That's the problem! She has no remorse for them! She doesn't care, she just sits in her room listening to music and painting!" Charles sighed as he held onto the bridge of his nose. "She's too powerful, especially for us. Who knows why would happen if we made her mad? She's too dangerous! I'm calling them." "Liz no!" Her husband yelled as he snatched the phone out of his wife's hand.

"Charles look at us!" She cried. "Look at what she's done to us!" Charles eyes started to tear up as he realized how their daughter had drove them to madness. "I'm calling him. If we don't do something now she might kill us." And just like that Liz strommed off to the house phone and dialed the number of a man who could fix all of their problems. Bill Ventura.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"I'm not going," The teenager said with a straight face as she stood in front of her parents, Bill behind them waiting for her. "Pumpkin, he's not going to hurt you. He's gonna take you to a place where they're gonna take care of you. Show you how to control your powers and your emotions. I promise you'll come back home soon," Her father said as he stepped closer to his daughter. "The soon you go, the sooner you can come back home and we can be together as a family again,"

Tears blurred, her vision as she stared at her parents. "Dad don't let them take me," She cried as she clinged to him. "Pumpkin, I'm sorry," He trembled. His arms wrapped around her embracing her in a tight. She was about to pull away, but Charles wasn't letting go. Instead he held her tighter keeping her from moving as tears fell down his face.

"Dad what are you doing let me go," She said trying to pry herself out of his grip. "Dad let me go!" She cried. "Dad I said let me g-" She had been trying to pull away from her father she didn't even notice that Bill had snuck up behind her and injected her with a tranquilizer. The youngers's vision blurred until everything was black. Her body went limp in Charles arms making him sob even more.

"See, Y/n, that wasn't so hard was it?"