17

You're kidding. Right?" "Why would I be kidding about something like this?" Y/n sighed and turned to the department store the two teens were parked in front of. "You went through all that trouble, almost fucking died to get that damn thing and now you're giving it back?" Y/n questioned as she turned to Five.
"Well yeah." Five nodded, "I mean I don't need her anymore. I have you now," A light pink flushed Y/n's ears and face as she heard Five say that.

"Fine, but I get to buy something," "Buy or steal?" Y/n scoffed and playfully punched Five in the arm. "Buy, smartass. I'll steal what I can't afford," Five shrugged and got out of the van, Y/n following in suit. "I still can't believe you're doing this. Just throw the damn thing away," "First off, it's not a thing. Second, Delores deserves a proper send-off," Y/n rolled her eyes and glared at the bag that held the mannequin. The two made their way into the store, both reminiscing on the time they so fortunately met.

"Looks like they fixed the door I broke," Y/n chucked as she walked through the sliding doors. "Feels like it was just 10 days ago we met here," Y/n breathed as the two entered the store. "Y/n, that was 10 days ago," Y/n giggled, "Oops," Five shook his head and began to make his way to the mannequin display. He set the bag down, took out his "lover" and propped her up on the empty display stand. "I bet it feels good to be back, amongst your friends" Y/n rolled her eyes as she listened to Five talk to the inanimate object. "You can say it, we always were an unlikely pair," Y/n tried her hardest to hold in her laugh, but was unsuccessful. Five glared at her, "Tickle in my throat. My bad, continue," Five rolled his eyes and focused his attention back on Delores.

"This isn't easy for me, Delores, and I... I want you to know that I cherished every single moment I ever shared with you. 23 and a half million of them," Y/n was biting her lip so hard from trying to hold in her laugh she caused it to crack. Five continued to talk to the doll while Y/n tried her hardest not to laugh at him. She had held in her laughs to the point where she started to tear up. Five grabbed his bag and turned around to see Y/n fanning herself to keep the tears from spilling.

"Are you crying?" Y/n stopped immediately and turned to him, "That's not important. Are you finished now? I wanna go look at the clothes. Five nodded and zipped up his duffle bag. The two walked down the aisle where Five went up to one of the employees. "Excuse me, miss? Could you give that mannequin something new to wear?" He asked as he pointed to Delores. "She likes sequins," He said before patting her on the arm and walking off. "Just throw the damn thing away," Y/n whispered as she walked past the confused worker.

The two teens wandered the store as Y/n grabbed clothes she liked. "You have enough for all of that?" "I have a plan," Y/n took her pieces of clothes and put them into a random lady's shopping cart while she wasn't looking. She glanced at Five and smiled, "Watch this," Y/n detached her strings from her fingertips and attached them to the lady she had chosen as her target. Once she was in control of the lady she made her take her things to the checkout and pay for everything that was in the ladies cart. Once she had finished checking out she made the lady walk to the door. Y/n went through the bags and fished out all the clothes she "bought" and put them in a separate bag. Once the deed was finished Five and her walked out of the store and she released her strings off the lady.

"Boom," She said with a smug smile on her face. "Wow, I must admit that was pretty impressive. Do you always do that?" Y/n shook her head as she walked from her side of the van. "I only did it when I didn't have enough money for something," The two got in the van and glanced at each other. "Well, How do you feel? You just went through your first breakup," Five scoffed, "It wasn't a breakup. It was a mutual split," "Whatever makes you sleep at night," Y/n smiled. "Oh shut up," Y/n giggled at the boy. "Come on let's go do something fun,"

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Five, look. The mansion," "It's gone." He finished. "The newspaper was right. The apocalypse is still on," Five said as he held up the newspaper he found. "The others! We gotta go help them," The two ran to the demolished mansion in hopes of finding Five's family alive. "They're over there!" Y/n pointed. "Guys!" Five called out as he climbed the debris. "This is it, the apocalypse is still on. The world is ending today," "I thought you said it was over?" Luther trembled. "I was wrong, okay? But this newspaper, I found it the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed,"

"No, that doesn't mean anything," Diego denied. "The time could have been altered since that newspaper came out this morning," "You're not listening, Diego," Y/n shook her head. "When I found it i assumed this place came down along with everything else, but here we are the moon is still shining and the earth is in one piece, but not the academy," Klaus snatched the newspaper out of Five's hand and muttered how confused he was.

"Listen to me, you idiot!" Five snapped. "Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb," "Vanya causes the apocalypse," Y/n finished. "We have to find her," Luther said glancing at everyone. Helicopters began to swarm over the destroyed academy making everyone panic.

"We gotta go now! Regroup at the Super Star. Go!"

(Hey guys please go follow my Instagram if you'd like, you can request books and get the latest updates on your favorite stories! Also don't forget to check out my newly published Five X Reader. And be on the lookout for my upcoming book 👀)