19²

(Buckle up! This is gonna be a long one!)

"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego asked as everyone exited the car. "The correlation is high," "And I thought New York had bad winters," Y/n said as she looked around her. A woman with blonde hair rushed out of the barn aiming a gun at all of us. "Sissy! Sissy!" "Get back!" She yelled over Vanya. "All of you get the hell back!" She screamed. "Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked as she slowly approached the woman. "Carl," "What did he do to you?" She shook her head still keeping her gun pointed. "He's dead. Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll. Just like you sent those policemen flyin'," She explained. "What did you do to him? what the hell did you do to my son?"

Diego was fed up and tried to make his way inside the bar, but Sissy stopped him. "Look, Sissy, I found my family," Vanya spoke up. "These are my brothers and my sisters," Sissy looked at the group and turned back to Vanya. "Were you lyin' to me the whole time?" She asked shakily. "Of course not. Look, I didn't know who I was, but I do now. We are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president, we are not terrorists, we're not here to hurt anyone," 'Then... who are you?" Sissy breathed. "The only one who can help Harlan," Sissy let out a breath and nodded. She lead the group to the barn where Harlan was inside.

He was encapsulated by a huge force and he was struggling to calm down. "Harlan?" Vanya called out. "Harlan it's Vanya! Look I know you're really scared but I can help you. I just need you to listen. Can you do that?" The boy continued to struggle so Vanya used her power and walked into the force field to try and help the boy. "Uh...guys?" Klaus called out as he looked outside the barn door. The others joined him. "Who are they?" Klaus asked. "One's the Handler, the other's Diego's girlfriend," Five explained as he looked at the two standing in the field. "Wow, Diego, you really know how to pick em'," Y/n chuckled. "You're dating my serial killer brother, so I don't know why you're talking. And Lila isn't my girlfriend, she's my ex-girlfriend," "Well why are they here?" Allison asked. "I don't know, but they look angry," "Yeah, well our brothers have that effect on people," Allison remarked.

"Well I'm gonna go see what they want, you guys stay here with Vanya and the kid," Five said. "I'll go too," Diego joined. Y/n and the others watched from the barn door. As they watched the two talk the four walked outside to get a closer look. "What do you think they're talking about?" Allison asked. "Knowing that egotistical bitch, she's probably hitting on him," Y/n snarled as she watched. Luther and Klaus glanced at each other with a knowing look on their face. "Which one's the girlfriend?" Luther asked, but no one answered. After a few seconds of silence, a bunch of people began to spawn in the field. "Holy shit," "This isn't good," Klaus and Y/n breathed. "There's a whole army of them," Allison said."They're running back over here. Go! Go!" Luther retreated.

"Y/n where are you going?" Klaus shouted as they hid behind the hay barrels. "The house," Y/n continued to run, dodging the mass of bullets to the best of her abilities. Once she made it to the house she hid behind the kitchen counter and tried her best to think of a plan. After a minute the bullets stopped, but Y/n did not emerge from her hiding spot. She looked around the kitchen trying to find something she could use. "Knife set," She quickly scrambled to her feet and searched the drawers. She grabbed a chef's knife but was quickly stopped. "You always were a pain in my ass," Y/n was about to fight Lila, but she felt her brain go fuzzy and her vision go blank. "This is gonna be fun," Lila smiled as she began to control Y/n using her own power.

"Oh shit," Five mumbled. Y/n began to charge at the boy with eh knife in her hand. "Y/n snap out of it! Please!" Five said as he dodged her jabs. "Oh this is fun," Lila laughed as she continued to control Y/n. She punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach. Five felt conflicted as he fought back. He did not want to hurt Y/n but he had no choice. Five had squared Y/n in the jaw and she fell to the floor. Five was going to land another punch but she screamed out. "What are you doing?" Five immediately stopped and dropped to the floor to tend to her. He looked up at Lila who was watching him with a smile on her face. Five spacial jumped behind her but she had already spacial jumped to his previous spot. "How are you doing this?" He asked.