"And if I was going to do something about it, it sure as hell not going to be with you two," Luther spat before he walked off to go deal with a drunk Patreon.
Five sighed and let Y/n back at the bar. She said a glass of tequila towards him. "Just when I thought he couldn't be more of a disappointment, he topped himself," Y/n scoffed as she took a sip of her drink. "Dad should've left him on the moon," Y/n nodded and continued to drink her glass of tequila. "Come on let's go," Y/n tsked and finished the rest of her drink in one gulp before getting up and following Five out of the bar.

"We should go back to Elliott's and get some rest. We have an early day tomorrow," Y/n said as she softly took a hold of Five's hand. He nodded and spacial jumped back to Elliott's place. "You can sleep with me, but I don't know if we have any clothes you can change into," "It's fine," Y/n smiled and nodded as she took out some pajamas from her dresser. "Turn around," Five nodded whilst covering his eyes. Y/n undressed and changed into her nightclothes. Once she was finished she was going to tell five she was dressed, but an idea had clouded her brain. She released her invisible strings from her fingers and attached them to Five making him vulnerable to Y/n's temporary control. She made him turn around and keeps his eyes covered. Once she had turned him around she got closer to him and released her strings.

"You can uncover your eyes now," Y/n smiled. Five with a hazy brain uncovered his eyes to see Y/n right in front of his face. "You used your powers on me didn't you?" "I have no clue what you are talking about,"
Y/n giggled. "But come on, it's late," Y/n said whilst undoing his tie. Once she was finished she placed it on top of her dresser. FIve took off his blazer and sweater vest along with his white button-up leaving him in just his white undershirt. He neatly folded them and placed them on the chair that was in front of Y/n's vanity. Once he was ready for bed he slipped under the covers with Y/n. It was a small bed so it was slightly uncomfortable for the two, but they didn't mind. Y/n didn't want Five to sleep anywhere else and Five wanted to stay with Y/n.

"Good, Five," "Goodnight, Y/n,"

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Elliot, did you develop these photos by yourself?" Elliot nodded, "Yeah, this isn't exactly something you can drop off at the photo mat. Government has eyes everywhere," "I didn't see a dark room," Elliot took a bite of his cereal and pointed the spoon in the direction of a hallway. "I turned one of the hall closets into one," Five nodded, "Well, can you develop this?" Five asked handing a small box with a scribbled-out name on it.

"Frankel Footage? That one of your friends?" "Cousin's on my robot mother's side," Five sarcastically answered, "Can you do it or not?" "Sure I can," Five nodded, "How long will it take?" Elliot went into depth about how he needed to get all of the supplies since his stock was low and it'd take him a while to get it, but Five didn't care he just wanted the footage. "Elliot," "About 5 maybe 6 hours," The speaker began to go off naming a code
"What the hell is a 3-15?" "Fugitives on the run," Y/n said glancing at Five. "Y/n, turn it up please," She nodded and turned up the speaker so she and Five could listen.

"Diego," Five sighed in annoyance. "Who's Diego?" Elliot asked. "Think Batman, but aim lower," "but then go even lower than that," Y/n said. "You get started on that film, me and Y/n will be back as soon as we can," Five said as he made his way out with Y/n following behind him. "Bye Elliot," Y/n said before she left the residence.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Why would Diego be here?" Y/n asked as they walked up to a large building. "Because he's an idiot trying to be a hero," Five grabbed Y/n's hand and spacial jumped them into the backseat of the getaway car Diego was using. "Then why are you doing this?" A lady asked Diego. "Because he's an idiot," Five said making his presence known. The woman instantly turned around at the sound of Five's voice. "Who the hell are you two?" She asked looking at the two 'teens'. "Hi, I'm his loving brother," "And I'm the loving brother's girlfriend,"
Y/n and Five introduced themselves. "Who both left me to rot in the nuthouse," Diego chimed in. "To save you from yourself," "I wanted to leave you there," Y/n smiled.

"Aw, that's mighty sweet of you," The woman said. "Okay, all of you. Out," Diego said. "Lose the crazy lady and come with me, we have important business." Diego scoffed and shook his head. "I wouldn't be so sure of that, Diego," Y/n said and she held up her hand. Five lowered it and whispered something to her. "Okay Fine," Y/n scooted over to the open window and shouted at the passing officer. Diego lunged to the backseat and grabbed Y/' by her shoulder. "It's either you come with us willingly, or I make you," Y/n smirked. "I hear there's a warrant out for you two," Five said giving Diego a condescending smile.

"They're bluffing," The woman said. Diego glanced at the two ruthless teens and thought about it. "They're not," He sighed. "Five I'll go with you," "What about me?" the woman asked

"And we're bringing the crazy lady,"