18

I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare," Luther said as he looked at everyone. "Prepare for what?" "To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya," Allison hit Luther with her notepad making Luther flinch. "We may not have a choice, Allison," "Bullshit," Diego protested. "There's always an option," "Yeah, like what?" Five asked fed up with Diego. "Look whatever we decide we need to find Vanya," Luther said as he stood up from his seat.

"I remember something important was happening today but I can't remember what," Y/n said as she tried to rack her brain. "Was it a concert?" Y/n snapped her fingers, "Yeah it was a concert!" "Look at this," Klaus said as he showed everyone the newspaper he was looking at. "That's right, ber concert is tonight," Diego remembered as he read the advertisement in the newspaper. "Hello," everyone turned around to see an employee standing near them.

"I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave," She said before walking off. "Who's turn is it?" Diego asked, Luther, grabbed a bowling ball from a nearby dispenser and chucked it. It surprisingly made its way into a lane and knocked out all the pins. "Oh wow he got a strike,"
Y/n chuckled. The group went back to discussing what they had to do but ended up with Klaus embarrassing himself but talking about his dead brother.

"You know I liked you a lot better before you got laid," Y/n choked on her spit and Five cocked an eyebrow. "Which was not his fault, cause he was ridiculously high, right? And... And the girl thought he was a furry-" "Stop talking!" Y/n finals couldn't contain herself and let out a laugh before Five light slapped her arm telling her to be quiet. Allison walked off and Luther went after her trying to explain what happened that unfaithful night.
"Excuse me, Excuse me," A middle-aged woman with a high-pitched voice called out as she walked up to the group. "It's my son Kenny's birthday today, and uh... wouldn't your kids be happier playing with kids his own age? Assuming it's okay with your two dads. Y/n glanced at Five and glanced back at the lady. "I would rather chew off my own foot," "I'll shoot one of the kids," The lady's eyes widened as she looked at the two "kids". She walked away muttering to her son.

"Five where are you going?" Y/n asked as she watched Five get up. She followed him to a nearby bowling ball dispenser. He pulled out a message container and looked at it. "NUMBER FIVE AND Y/N L/N," Was printed on the container. "How the hell did she find me?" He mumbled to himself. He gave the container to Y/n to hold while he dug through the pocket of his shorts. "What is that?" Y/n asked as she saw Five hold up a pill-like device. "That woman bugged me," He said before dropping it on the ground and stomping on it. "What's in the container?" Y/n turned it around to see a fortune cookie in it. "A cookie?" She opened the container and gave the cookie to Five for him to inspect.

"Come on," He sighed as he held out his hand. Yn grabbed it and once again felt that strange feeling she always got when she spacial jumped with Five. Nauseous.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"You still have your gun right?" Five whispered. Y/n nodded and pulled her shirt up a thing bit to show the gun she was hiding. "I'll do the talking okay, but be prepared to use your powers okay?" She nodded. The two made their way to the place Handler was staying, "Y/n, Five, I've been waiting for you," The Handler called out as the two approached the door. Five sighed and pushed the door open and walked inside, Y/n trailing behind. "Woah," Y/n said as she made eye contact with an old lady who was tied up with ducktape over her mouth. "It's been a while, Five<" The Handler smiled as she sat on the bed in the corner of the room.

"Three days," "For you maybe, but it's been a lot longer since I've seen those adorable little shorts." Y/n clenched her jaw as she stared at the handler. "As for you, Y/n. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you," The Handler said as she turned to her. "I've heard so much about you, seen a lot too," Y/n glance at Five completely creeped out by her. "You're one lucky girl you know that," The Handler breathed. "You get to spend your day, with one of the best assassins in the world. I mean you must feel some...excitement," "Actually, he's pretty boring," Y/n chuckled. It was the Handler's turn for her jaw to clench as she saw Y/n reach for Five's hand.