Song: Fear- The Ventures

♪♪

A gasp filled the air as Y/n woke up from her unconscious state. She looked around taking in her surrounding. "Where the hell am I?" She mumbled as she scratched her head. She was stranded in an alleyway and didn't know where she was. She got up and looked around. Five was nowhere to be found and neither were the others. "This is bad," Y/n groaned as she went back into the alleyway she was stranded in. She patted herself down making sure she still had her gun and pocket knife before searching for a way out. It was night out, so she knew she wasn't able to get much help. She saw a door that led into the building she was behind and opened it. She quietly walked inside and looked around, when she couldn't find anybody she walked upstairs in hopes of finding someone.

She knocked on a door and waited for someone to open it. A door opened to reveal a man in his mid 40's. He peeked his head out of the door and looked around before turning to Y/n. "What do you want? Why are you here at this hour?" "I was hoping you could help me. I woke up in your alleyway and I don't know where I am, or even what decade I'm in," The man examined Y/n's tattered attire. "You're bleeding," Y/n glanced to her shoulder where she was previously shot. The man sighed and backed away from the door, reluctantly letting Y/n in.

"Thank you so much, I really do appreciate it," The man closed his door and locked it. "Well, you're one of the people who ended up in that alleyway, The 4th one to be exact." "4th?" Y/n questioned. A part of her was hopeful she was going to find Five and the others, but a part of her was confused. "What's the date?" "September 30th, 1962,"
Y/n's heard dropped at the information she was given. "1962?" The man handed Y/n a newspaper which Y/n took and read the date. She gave it back to him with a confused look on her face.

"Something wrong?" Y/n shyly nodded as she picked at her fingertips. "I can't read a whole bunch, I don't know what any of that says. I only know the date," the man sighed and put the paper down. "Well, I have books in my library that we can use to help you learn." The man said.
Y/n's face lit up and a smile spread across her face. "But first, let's get that wound treated," Y/n nodded and followed The man to the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet and watched the man get the medical supplies for her.

"My name is, Elliott," He said as he washed his hands. "Elliot Gussman. I'm the owner of this shop," "My name is, Y/n L/n. I'm not from here," Y/n lowered the shoulder of her shirt and turned to Elliot. "This is gonna burn," And it did. Y/n winced in pain as a few whimpers left her mouth. She bit her lip trying to hold back the scream of pain she was holding in as Elliott tended to her wound. He wrapped her shoulder and placed some medical tape on it to keep it in place. "Finished," Y/n slowly moved her arm, checking how much mobility she had.

"You're going to need to lay off it for a while to let it heal properly, but we can change the dressings every 2 days and clean it," Y/n nodded and gave a small smile. "I can find you some clothes you can wear when you're ready to shower, then tomorrow I can take you to a shop to get some new clothes and stuff," "That sounds wonderful, thank you," Elliot nodded and gave her a smile. "I'll be in the living room,"

With that, he left Y/n alone in the bathroom to freshen up and do whatever she needed. Y/n got up and looked at herself in the mirror she had minor cuts on her face and smudged of dirt on her arms and hands. Her hair was dirty and had small pieces of leaves and dirt tangled in. "Holy shit I'm a mess," Y/n sighed as she looked around the bathroom. "Hey, Elliott!" Y/n called out as she walked out of the bathroom. "Yes?" "You have those clothes yet?" He nodded and scurried off to a room to get the clothes for the disheveled girl. "Here you go," He said as he handed her a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. with a pair of men's underwear.

Y/n took the clothes and muttered a small thank you as she made her way back to the bathroom. She showered and washed her hair, getting rid of all the dirt that was accumulated on her skin and scalp. Once she was finished she dried off with a towel she found and quickly got dressed. Once she was finished she gathered all her clothes and her weapons and folded them up, hiding the weapons between her clothes. She walked out of the bathroom and walked into the living room where Elliot was making a sandwich. Y/n sat down on the couch and placed her belongings next to her.

"Here you go," Elliot said as he placed a sandwich with chips and a glass of juice on the coffee table in front of Y/n. "It's not much, but I know you must be starving," Y/n nodded and quickly dug into her meal. Elliot watched her eat with a saddened expression. "Now, I don't have a place for you to sleep right now, but if you'd like I can sleep on the couch and you can take my bed. Y/n stopped eating and looked up at the man. "I'm okay, I can sleep on the couch," Elliot nodded and walked off.

"Here," He said as he placed a pillow and some blankets on the chair next to her. "Thank you," She said as she watched him. He nodded. "Uhm, once you finish you can place the plate and cup in the sink over there," He informed pointing to the sink in the kitchen. "I'll be over here," He said pointing to his bedroom, "if you need anything just knock and I'll help you. Tomorrow morning we can go out and get you stuff and then we can teach you how to read and do anything else. Y/n smiled at the kind man. "Thank you, Elliot, I am forever grateful," He nodded his head with a small smile. "Well, goodnight, Y/n"

"Goodnight Elliot,"