Through the couple of months,
Y/n had stayed with Elliot she had learned to, read, write, do basic math, and a lot of other basic life skills. Y/n had finally adjusted to her new lifestyle and had lived a somewhat normal life. Elliot had become her new guardian and mentor through the months she had stayed with him, but Y/n felt like something was missing and that was, Five and the others. She had missed Five and the others dearly and would often spend nights thinking about them, especially Five. She had grown to control her powers and grow her abilities to control not only animate objects but inanimate objects as well. She had also learned how to control her bloodlust and keep her homicidal rages to a minimum, but with all that practice she had managed to make an enemy or two.

☔︎1963☔︎

"Hi, I'm selling encyclopedias for my youth group I was curious if you-," The door was slammed in his face as he was trying to talk to Elliott. That didn't stop the boy from spacial jumping into the man's home causing him to panic and pull out a knife from his utensils drawer. "How'd you do that?" "I don't really have time to explain," The boy said. Elliot began to ramble and list off secret government agencies that the boy could be working for. The boy was fed up with the weird man's questions and had found something he was actually interested in. Coffee. He spacial jumped to the pot and poured himself a cup of the freshly brewed coffee.

"You ever heard of area 51? Roswell?" The boy asked as he examined the man's weird apartment. The man hollered in joy and dropped his knife. " I knew weren't the only ones here. Eleanor always thought my head wasn't screwed on tight, and bug would always laugh and tell me to keep an open mind," Elliot began to rambled to the boy about the conspiracies. "Get any closer and I'll melt your brain," "Elliot?" Someone called out, " I heard you yelling and some noise. Is everything all right?" The two men turned away from each other and into the direction of the voice. "Oh, no, bug. Everything is all right," Y/n's heart dropped as she saw the boy Elliot was conversing with.

"Five?" "Y/n?" Y/n ran to him and tackled him in a bone-crushing hug. "You're here! You're actually here!" Y/n cried out as she held on to the boy. "I thought you were dead, with the others," Five's breath trembled as he held onto the girl. "I've been here for a year, waiting for you," The two stayed in their embrace, too scared to let go of each other.

"Uh, bug?" Elliott called as he stood awkwardly. "Oh right! Elliott, this is, Five. Five this is Elliott," Y/n said, "M-My name is, Elliot," "I figured," Five said with a smug smile. Five turned to Y/n and examined her. She was wearing 60's attire and her hair was done. "Are the others here too," Y/n nodded and grabbed his hand. She leads him to a wall that had photos and newspaper clippings taped to it. "So, the contraptions on the roof?" Five spoke up as he examined. "You built those?" He nodded, "Y-yeah, I built them,"

"They've been tracking anomalies in the atmosphere. Just waiting," "For what?" Five questioned as he turned around. "You. Well, all of you," Elliott said gesturing to Five and Y/n. He began to explain how it all started and when the first occurrence happened, then went on to explain all the others. He then explained Y/n's arrival and how she had been living with him for the past year.

"Did you get a good look at any of them?" "Only the first and then the big sensitive one," Y/n turned to Five. "Yeah, he was big and would cry a lot and come back and yell a woman's name," He said trying to rack his brain to remember the woman's name. "Allison!" "Luther," Y/n and Five said together as they glanced at each other. "He wasn't the only one, the others came back off and on looking for one another, but they stopped after a while,"
Five sighed as he looked at all the photos of the alleyway.

"I think I stranded you guys here," Five said as he glanced at Y/n. He turned to Elliott, "Now listen to me," He said as he walked closer to Elliott. He backed away in panic as Five got closer to him, but was stopped by the couch. Five spacial jumped in front of him trying to get him to shut up. "I have 10 days to find them and save the world, and I need your help." Five said as he pointed to the bulletin board full of photos of the family.

Elliot frantically opened a drawer and rummaged through it. He pulled out a newspaper clipping and handed it to Five. "I thought this looked a lot like arrivals number 3," Y/n walked up to Five and peered over his shoulder to see the newspaper clipping. "That's," "Diego," Five breathed as he finished Y/n's sentence. "Is that helpful?" "You have no idea," Five grabbed Y/n's hand and spacial jumped.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Jesus Christ, Five, you have to warn me when you do that!" Y/n scolded as she slapped Five's shoulder. It had been so long since she had spacial jumped with Five, she felt sick like the first time she traveled. "Where are we anyway?" Y/n looked around. "We're at a mental hospital?" Five nodded, "I'm not surprised my idiot brother is here," Y/n chucked, "Man, I thought I was the one who was gonna end up here," Five let out a breathy chuckle as he grabbed her hand and walked inside the psych ward with Y/n.

The two made their way to the front desk and checked in. They were led into a waiting room. Five sat down in the chair while Y/n sat on the cold metal table. Y/n swung her feet. Five looked up at Y/n and watched in her admiration. The two stared at each other with a smile as they sat in comfortable silence. Their moment was interrupted by the door opening. "Y/n, Five,"

"Diego,"