i need some MAJOR help!

Hey guys I need some help because i really wanna publish a new Five x Reader. And ik what ur thinking.
"Girl you can barely keep up with this one!" and as true as that may be......i like to torture myself 😜🤞 so like I'm gonna make a new one. Only problem is I CAN'T DECIDE HOW I WANNA GO ABOUT THIS. so im gonna publish preview chapers for each idea and you guys can vote

here's the first preview chapter 

caught in a web(preview chapter)

"This is the Sparrow Academy,"

A group of six people stood in the living room of the Hargreeves mansion. They looked confused and in shock as they looked around. They were scruffy and beat up, but they still managed to look good, despite being covered in dust and cuts. Eight bodies stood above them on the balcony of the living room and looked down at the uninvited guests. They were much more put together than the others. They wore freshly ironed, maroon school uniforms along with shiny black loafers to complement their pristine look.

"Is that really you?" One of the unknown guests asked as he looked at one of the residents. They all seemed to be in shock as they looked at him. "Why are they so shocked to see Ben?" One of the other residents that stood on the balcony whispered to the man she stood next to. "And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" A man shouted as he eyed the ones above him. The owner of the mansion informed the guests that they were The Sparrows; and his children.

The Sparrows joined everyone on the lower floor of the living room and watched as one of the guests; a younger one asked what he meant about The Sparrows being his children. The old man told his children about how the group of people in the living room was a group that went by the name, "the Umbrella Academy". The group caused him trouble decades prior and claimed to be his children.

"Five what the hell is going on?" A woman with amber skin and black mid-length hair asked. Five was a teenage boy dressed in a tattered school uniform. He seemed to also be confused. Another one of them spoke up. She had pale skin and long black hair. She denied that they were perfidious and a man that wore a black cowboy hat and had long hair agreed "They were amateurs at best".

"We are his children, and this is our house," The woman with long hair claimed. "Yeah, yeah. We, uh...We...We grew up here," A large man with a grown-out buzzcut agreed. One of the Sparrows mocked the large man. "Alfonso, no need to be rude," Another Sparrow spoke up. She was a teenage girl who had s/c skin and h/l hair.

"Unless you lived in the walls, you did not live here," The girl told the Umbrella Academy. "Yeah, we would have noticed you," A Sparrow with long hair that had blonde ends agreed.

"Hi. I'm Luther,"

"Did you mean to say delusional? Because that's what you're acting like," The teenage girl told Luther as she looked at him. "Okay, none of you belong here," The brown-skinned woman said refocusing the group. "Excuse me?" The teenage girl commented. "I guess we'll just pack our bags and move out," A Sparrow that had extremely short curly hair and wore sunglasses said. A large floating cube began to chitter, making all the Sparrows laugh. "You slay me, Chris,"

All focus was lost when a woman walked in holding a plate of cookies. She was not expecting company, but still wanted to provide the guests with refreshments. "Mom," One of the Umbrella Academy breathed as he looked at the glitching robot disguised as a woman. One of the Sparrows called the man a perv for thinking that a robot was his mother. The man's sibling came to his defense, but a debacle soon started to erupt.

"I don't know what circus you people escaped from, and how you got into our house. But you have thirty seconds to get out," "And if we don't?" One of them countered. "We're gonna have to settle this the old-fashioned way," The woman with the long black hair tried to diffuse the situation, but the man with the cowboy hat began to pester Ben telling him about how he looked so much better alive than dead and how he looked way manlier.

Ben did not react very kindly to this and punched the man in the face, making him stumble back. And that's when it all started. Everyone began to break out fighting and throwing punches at each other. The teenage girl looked around not wanting to fight anyone. Her brother noticed her and shouted, "Y/n are you just gonna stand there? Help us dammit!" The girl groaned and took off her blazer.

Three pairs of arms grew from her sides, and her face became adorned with six more pairs of red eyes. "If I knew we were fighting I would have grabbed my weapons," she said as she began to quickly weave a rope. She began to join the fight, starting with the woman with amber skin. "Holy shit," She gasped as she saw the girl. "I swear you looked normal 5 seconds ago," Y/n took the rope she weaved and tied into a lasso. "Normal?" Y/n said as if she was now angry due to the woman's comment.

"There's nothing normal about the ass beating you're about to get," she said. The woman threw a punch at the girl, and she quickly dodged it. The girl began to rapidly punch the woman with her multiple hands and when the woman fought back, the girl used her woven lasso to catch her arm and yank her to the ground. "You should have left when you had the chance," The girl hissed as she kicked the woman. The girl was about to land another hit, but a man threw a knife at her, cutting one of her arms. He threw another one, but she caught it with her lasso and threw it back at the man.

The girl was tired and no longer wanted to fight. She shot a string of white webbing onto the balcony and began to climb it. Once she was at the top, she took her webs and began to ball them up. Once finished, she took a bite of the big ball and watched all her siblings and intruders fighting below her. She continued to watch until she noticed one of them. It was the boy. He was falling down the stairs.

"That's gotta hurt,"

Y/n attached one of her webs to the banister and began to climb down it to where the boy lay idly on the ground. He grunted as he tried to get up. "You took quite the tumble," said the girl as she looked at him. The boy looked up to see the odd-looking girl in front of him. "I'm not gonna hurt you," She held out her hand. "I promise," The boy suspiciously eyed her, but he took her hand. She smiled as she felt his touch. "Hold on tight," she said as she wrapped her other arms around the boy and hoisted herself up to the balcony again. She lifted him over and then climbed after him.

"I'm sorry about my siblings," Y/n apologized as she looked at the boy who was now leaning over the banister. "They can be power trips at times," "No shit," The boy breathed. "But to be fair, you did break into our house and told us to get out," "Yeah, I'm sorry about that," She nodded. "What's your power?" She asked. "I can time travel," Y/n's eyes widened. "That's so cool! You could go to the 8th century and have cake with Marie Antoinette, you know, like before she was beheaded. Or you could go to like the early 2000s and kick it with Destiny's Children,"

Five let out a small chuckle. "Sadly, that's not how it works," he said as his face slightly dropped as he remembered all the trouble he caused with his power. "It must suck being the youngest," "Oldest," The boy corrected. Y/n cocked an eyebrow in confusion. "Oldest?" "My brain is 58, my body is 13," Y/n gasped. "You're just like me!" Five was about to ask her to explain, but Diego yelled for his brother. Suddenly the two remembered that there was a fight going on beneath them. "I have to go," The boy apologetically told Y/n before teleporting away.

Y/n smiled as she walked off to her room. Her siblings may have been livid from the fight and the way it went, but Y/n felt as if she was on cloud 9. She was happy she seemed to have made a friend like her. He may have been an enemy to her family, but he was not an enemy to her.

I've always wanted to make a spider oc so i thought this would be a perfect time! Now i don't know if I want it to take place in season 3 and just continue it when season four comes out, ORRRRRRR have it take place in season 1 and then just continue it for the rest of the seasons. I'm literally so torn, but honestly i slayed this chapter, liek i have no cluw what I was on when i wrote it but i ate! 😜🤞

next idea is on the next chapter!