2

"So, what you're saying is, you're some 54-year-old man in the body of a teenager and now these poorly trained assains are after you because you time traveled and are going to ruin the timeline all because you want to save your dysfunctional family,"

"Yeah, pretty much," Y/n nodded and watched the boy sit on his bed and give himself stitches.  Y/n's bloodlust was slightly spiking as she watched Five fix his wound.  She tried to contain herself but it was becoming harder by the second. 

"Why are you staring at me?" Y/n snapped out of her thought, "What did you say?" The boy shook his head and went back to dressing his wound. "It's nothing..." Five cocked his eyebrow as he grabbed bandages off his nightstand. "You're lying, I can tell,"

Y/n scoffed as she crossed her legs. "You don't know anything about me," "Well then tell me. From what I saw at the department store I know for a fact you're not normal," Y/n squinted her eyes at the boy as she eyed him down.

"Fine, what do you wanna know?" Five grabbed a shirt from his dresser and put it on. "Tell me how you were able to almost kill two highly trained assassins?" He asked as he buttoned up his shirt. "Oh, you mean my bloodlust. You know I go coo-coo at the sight, smell, or-" "I know what bloodlust is. I've dealt with people that have had it," He said as he finished putting on his blazer, and zipped up a bag that held his half of a mannequin.

"Anything else I need to know?" Y/n uncrossed her legs and held out her hand. Five cocked his eyebrow at the girl's strange behavior. He started to feel a weight taking over his body and his vision began to blur. Y/n was attaching her strings to him. She began to make him walk towards her.

She giggled as she controlled the boy. Once he was in front of her she got up from her chair and stared at his motionless face. She detached her strings and watched the boy gain consciousness. "Hello there," She giggled. Five stumbled back as he watched the girl stretch her fingers.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" Y/n giggled at the boy's frightened state. "Well isn't it obvious? I turned you into my temporary puppet," She said as she watched him. "It's one of my many abilities," Five scoffed and shook his head as grabbed the bag that contained the mannequin.

"I don't have time for this, we'll finish this conversation later."
Y/n shrugged and grabbed her backpack and coat she stole from one of the rooms last night.  "Where are we going today?" "None of your business," He said as he opened the window of his bedroom.

"Well of course it is my business idiot. I'm going with you," She said as she watched Five climb out if the window. She sighed when she didn't hear an answer and tossed her backpack out the window and climbed out. She grabbed her backpack before walking down the somewhat steady escape railing of the building.

"So that pogo will get off my ass!" "I'd ask what you're doing, Klaus but it occurred to me that I simply don't care," Y/n laugh as she climbed down the ladder.  "You know there are many different ways out the house right?" Five sighed as he turned to the man standing in the dumpster.

"Well this one involved the least amount of talking, or so I thought." Y/n giggled as she joined Five on the ground. "Oh? Who is this?" Klaus asked leaning over the edge of the dumpster. "Y/n, this is Klaus. It's best to stay far away from him as possible,"  Y/n nodded in confusion.

"So do you need some extra company today? I could uh... Clear my schedule," "No thanks, I have Y/n," Klaus groaned upset by the news. "Oh come on, you'll need more help. Y'know saving the world is like a team effort... Or something like that,"

"I'm good. It looks like you have your hands full," "It smells like it too," Y/n added. "What no, I can... I can do this whenever. I just-" Klaus was cut off as he fell into the dumpster. He tried to climb back up but was having slight difficulty due to all the trash.

"I found it!" He said as he resurfaced with a half-eaten bagel in his hand. "Thank God," He said before he took a sad bite of the stale dumpster bagel. "Delicious!"

"I'm done funding your drug habit," Five said before he started to walk off. Y/n followed waving bye to Klaus. "Oh come on, what if I wanted to hang out with my brother and his friend that looks somewhat like a court jester?"  He said as he watched the two teens walk to a nearby van. Klaus continued to call out to the teens as they got in Five's van and drove off leaving his brother somewhat alone in the dumpster.

"So this power?" Five spoke up as he stopped at a red light. "What does it do?" Y/n was too busy playing on the phone she had stolen from the "psych ward" she wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying.

"Y/n!" She turned away from her game, "Huh what?" Five sighed as he continued to drive. "I asked about your power," Y/n put down her phone and faced the road. "Well uh.. there's not much to it really, I mean I was born with it," Five sighed as he parked his van in front of a building.

"Well, maybe I should be more specific. What did you do to me earlier? I mean one moment I'm by my bed getting dressed and the next I'm face to face with you. Explain it,"

"Oh, you mean my strings," "Your what?" It was Y/n's turn to sigh as she turned to the boy next to her. "I have invisible strings that only I can see. I'm able to attach them to anyone and control them for so long and so many people at a time,"

"So you're a marionettist with bloodlust?" "Yeah basically," Five nodded in understanding as he watched oncoming cars and people. "I know you have a power. What is it?" Five turned to Y/n.  "Spacial Jump. It's the ability to teleport anywhere and manipulate time," Y/n nodded now understanding how he was able to instantly get behind her when she almost shot him.

Five glanced down at his bag and sighed. "Sorry you were in there so long, Delores," He said as he took the doll out of the bag. Liquor bottles fell out as he propped the doll up. "No, I'm not drunk. I'm working," He told the doll. Y/n watched from the corner of her eye. "Yes, it's about the eye thing. Of course, you wouldn't understand," Y/n just rolled her eyes and went back to her game.

"So what exactly are we doing?" Five sighed and pulled the eyeball out of his pocket. "Remember this eye?" Y/n nodded as she looked at it. "Well it was made here, or will be made," Y/n nodded and looked at the building. "Why can't we just ransack the place?" Five shook his head as he put the eyeball back in his pocket. "Already tried that, it didn't work,"

"We just have to wait,"