16²

"You got the case?" Five held up the case as he looked around anxiously. The clock was running low and nobody was anywhere to be found. "Where is everyone," Luther asked as he ran up to the two. "You're the first, big man," Y/n sighed as she continued to look around for the others. As they continued to anxiously wait, Klaus ran up to join the, "We made it!" Y/n and Five glanced at each other at his choice of words. Nobody was with him and no one was following him. "WHo's we?" Five asked. As the man joined them he was acting weird. It was Klaus for crying out loud, but even this was weird for him. He was grunting and trying to separate himself from something? It all came to an end when he viciously puked everywhere.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Y/n repulsed as she watched the man violently puke. "They're not coming," Y/n sighed in frustration as she watched the minutes go down on her watch Five provided. "It was a simple task," He said as he paced through the ally. "It was a simple task," He went on about how incompetent his sibling were, and how stupid they were for wasting the best shot they had to get back home. The suitcase began to whizz and shake signaling that the time was out. Five quickly grabbed it and chucked it into the air where it created a blue flash and warped out of existence.

"Now what?" Luther asked looking at the boy. "Now nothing, Luther, Alright? Make your peace with God," "What?" He questioned in doubt that his brother could really be giving up. "What about Allison and Vanya?" "Screw them both. They should have been here," Five angrily said as he continued to pace around the alleyway. "What about Diego? I mean he's a pretty responsible man," Klaus meekly said as he lifted himself off of the pavement. "Something must have happened to them," Luther agreed. "Screw Diego, all right?" Five shouted. "I was better off on my own in the apocalypse. Y/n had been quiet the whole time as she listened to the boy angrily rant, but now he had crossed a line and she felt hurt.

"Really, Five?" Five looked at her and sighed. He had an apologetic look on his face. He quickly shrugged it off and turned to his brother. "It's every sibling for himself now," He said as he walked inside. Luther sighed and glanced at Y/n. She nodded and followed the boy inside. While Y/n tried to comfort her raging boyfriend, Luther made his brother go check on Allison while was going to assess any damage done by Five.

"Five?" Y/n called out as she walked up the stairs of the living quarters. "Five where are you?" She continued to call out. "Five, come on. Can you come out?" Out of nowhere a door was swung open to reveal Five standing in the doorway. "What are you doing?" "Trying to come up with a backup plan since my siblings are imbeciles," Y/n nodded and inched closer to the boy. "Well, why don't you take a small break from that," She said as she looked him in the eyes. "You need to rest. I mean it," Five let out a soft sigh and snaked his arm around Y/n's waist and pulled her closer.

Usually, Five hated when people told him he needed rest or to relax. It was one of his many pet peeves, but when Y/n told him to rest it was not as annoying or aggravating. "Come on old man," Y/n said as she grabbed him by the tie and gently pulled him to her room. "I know you're upset, and I'm sorry your siblings are so incompetent, but you should not be the one to bear the burden on your shoulders," Y/n said as she sat Five on her bed. "This is not your fault," She gave the boy a soft smile as she softly caressed his face. Five gently leaned into the girl's touch with a quiet sigh. She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. She pulled away and let out a small sigh. "Alright, let's come up with a plan,"

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Five?" "Y/n?" Luther called out in a sleepy haze. "Keep drinking big boy," Y/n said as she watched Five down a pitcher of water. "Are you two okay?" Y/n and Five glanced behind them to see Luther standing in the kitchen doorway. "I'm gonna need to be hydrated," "Hydrated?" Luther questioned. "For what," Luther's questions were ignored and Five began to continue getting ready. "Baby powder?" "It helps with the itching," Five shed some light on his antics. "Itching? What itching? What the hell is going on here?" Five did not answer the man's questions and just left him to figure it out on his own. "You do have a plan,"

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a plan. It's more of a desperation move, but yeah. I have a plan," Five grabbed his blazer. "Since our incapable siblings are unable to meet a simple deadline, I got no choice," Luther was still confused and had no idea what FIve was going on about. "I have to find myself," Five began to explain his plan and how his past self was now entering Dallas and roaming the streets with a free briefcase. "Oh my god Five, you're a genius," However, there are some holes in this plan we haven't necessarily fixed," Y/n said as she glanced at Luther. Five began to explain the dangers of this plan and how it was risky to exist within the same proximity of his older self.

"The side effects can be disastrous," Five continued. "Side effects? What sort of side effects?" Luther asked now concerned. "Well according to commission handbook Chapter 27, subsection 3b," Five quoted. "What a nerd," Y/n whispered to Luther. "The seven stages of paradox psychosis are...," "Here we go again," Y/n sighed. "Stage one: Denial. Two: Itching. Three: Extreme thirst and urination. Four: Excessive gas. Five: Acute paranoia. Six: Uncontrolled perspiration. And seven...Homicidal rage,"

"That's hot,"