10

Song: Kill of the night, Gin Wigmore

"You need to get this to Hazel and Cha-Cha immediately," Gloria took the message case and inspected it, "Immediately," Gloria nodded and put on her glasses to read the names, but was hit in the head causing her to blackout. Five was right behind her holding a stapler, he quickly grabbed the message case and went to Gloria's desk. He opened up the case and read it, "REASSIGNMENT: PROTECT HAROLD JENKINS," Was written on the note. He quickly folded it and put it in his pocket for later. Once he got his lead he got busy trying to write a decoy message to replace the one he stole. "Come on, come on," He mumbled to himself as he typed. He finished typing the note and immediately put them into cases. Once he sent them he sighed in relief.

"You know that's not how we do things here," Shit. He thought as he looked up to see the handler standing in the doorway of the massage room. Five leaned on the message tubes as he watched The Handler. "Where's Gloria?" "I don't know I couldn't find her," Just as he said that Gloria let out a groan making her presence known. You've got to be kidding me! The Handler looked at Five with a look of disappointment in her eyes. "Oh, Five, you're a great disappointment to me," She sighed. "You can't change what's to come, Five. I truly find it so hard that you can't shed this fantasy. You're a first-rate pragmatist. You belong here with us."

"I don't belong anywhere thanks to you," Five gritted. "You made me a killer!" "No, no, no, you always were a killer, Five," The handler disagreed. She unzipped the bottom of her dress and pulled out a gun from her thigh garter. "I just pointed you in a direction," She said as she aimed the gun and fired it. Five quickly spacial jumped to dodge her bullets. Once she shot the security alarm started to blare. Five spacial jumped behind a cart and waited for The Handler to walk past so he could take his opportunity to push it at her. She quickly stopped his attempt and shot at the space he was, but he had already jumped before he could get shot.

"What's the rush Five? We're just getting started," The Handler called out as she looked around for the boy. "Is this really how you want the last line on your report to be?" "When I'm done, I'm just done I guess," Five said as he jumped in front of her. "You can't keep this up, Five. We both know even you have a limit." Five pursed his lips as he listened to the lady talk. "I saved you from a lifetime of loneliness, you owe me," She said before she pulled the trigger of her gun. No bullets came out, indicating she was out and she had to reload them which gave Five a chance to escape.

"I do owe a debt," He said before spacial jumping behind her. "But it's not to you," The Handler quickly turned around to see Five holding one of the grenades from her collection. Five took the pin out of the old grenade and threw it at The Handler. "Shit," She mumbled as she saw the explosive roll towards her. Five quickly ran out of the room and stood by the door waiting for the bomb to go off. A huge cloud of smoke and fire erupted from the room indicating that the grenade went off. Five spacial jumped to the briefcase room to quickly grab one. He got one off the shelf and took out the other grenade he had in his pocket and unpinned it. He threw it behind one of the shelves and made a run for it.

"Here goes nothing,"

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"You always pick the best time to join us," Klaus laughed as he watched his brother fall off the living room table. "Here, I got a lead," Five handed Allison the message he stole. "Protect Harold Jenkins?" "Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Five finished the coffee he stole from Allison and threw it behind him disregarding where it landed. "I don't know. Yet," Five pursed his lips. He went on to explain how important he was and they desperately needed to find him. Once his spiel was finished he glanced around the room.

"Where is, Y/n?" "She's not here, we figured she was with you," Allison said. "Shit," Five mumbled. "Shit!" He yelled as he kicked the leg of the table he nearly broke. "Calm down buddy, you'll girlfriend will come back," "One, she's not my girlfriend, two, she doesn't know anything. I don't even think she can read properly. It's dangerous for her to be alone, especially someone like her,"

"Just say you miss her and save everyone the speech," Diego said with a smug smile. Five rolled his eyes. "Hey, we're getting sidetracked," Luther intervened. "Luther's right," Allison chimed in. "So what else do you know about this Harold Jenkins?" "Nothing yet," Five admitted. "You mean to tell us, you just blip in here give us a piece of paper with a random name on it and you don't even know anything about this person?" Luther said stepping closer to the boy.

"There could be hundreds of Harold Jenkins's in the area,"

"Then we better start looking,"