11

"Please! Have mercy on me! I'm begging y-" A loud bang echoed through the hallways of the ward. Y/n stared at the person she just shot and watched the body go limp. "I don't have mercy for people like you," She snatched the key card off of his neck and began making a run for it. Since she didn't have her backpack she had to make do with a plastic bag that held all of "her" belongings. "Now, back to the Academy,"

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"We just gotta get out hands on that file," Diego said as he looked out his car window. "So your plan is to what? Just waltz in and go get it?" "I know this station like the back of my hand, I've spent a lot of time in there" Diego scoffed. "Handcuffed," Diego rolled his eyes at his sister's comment. "Whatever, here's the plan." "Plan? Why would we need a plan? I'm just gonna blink in and get it," Diego turned to his brother, "You don't know the ins and outs of this place like I do,"

"I literally just did this yesterday. Well yesterday, not your yesterday," "Listen to me. You're not going in there, I made a call," He explained. "See, that's what a leader does. He leads," Five rolled his eyes and watched his brother get out of the car and walk to the alleyway to the police station. "He's literally an idiot," Five mumbled as he sat back in his seat. He watched people walk the bust streets of New York until he saw something.

"Is that.." he mumbled as he sat up. He opened the car door, grabbing Allison's attention. "Hey, where are you going?" Five didn't answer but kept walking. "Y/n?" He called out. The girl he was watching turned around to reveal it was indeed, Y/n walking the busy streets of New York.
"Y/n!" He called out again as he jogged up to the girl. She turned around to see Five jogging up to her. "Five? Is that y-," She was cut off by Five tackling her with a hug. Tears started to brim Y/n's eyes as she held onto to boy.

"I was trying to look for you," She choked out. "I was worried about you," Y/n pulled away from Five's embrace and grabbed onto his face. "Where were you?" Five shook his head, "It's a long story, but I'm sorry," Y/n nodded. "Come on, we gotta go." The two jogged back to Allison, who was standing at a phone post. She was talking to someone on the phone but shortly hung up.

"Y/n?" Allison said as she turned around and saw the two. "Where were you? And why are you covered in blood?" Y/n shook her head, "It doesn't matter," Allison dropped the subject and sighed. "You're welcome," Diego said as he came from around the corner holding up a blue file. Allison snatched it out of his hand and opened it up and flipped through the pages.

"Holy shit," She held up the file up to the three, "Harold Jenkins is Lenord Peabody," Diego sighed. "Who's that?" Y/n asked feeling lost. "Vanya's boyfriend," Y/n nodded. "Well, what do we do now? Shouldn't we go look for him?" "No, that's too easy, not to mention Vanya would be in the way. We need to find out why he's so important first," Five said.
"Well, is his address in there? Maybe we can go to his house," Y/n suggested. "I already know where he lives," Allison said.
"Well, what are we waiting for let's go," Diego said motioning for everyone to go to the car.

☔︎☔︎☔︎

"Be careful okay? We don't know what he's capable of," Allison warned as everyone got out of the car. "Yeah, he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him," Diego dismissed. "Kinda scrawny," "Yeah well so are serial killers and mass murderers. I mean, look at him," Y/n chucked and Five thanked her for the backhanded compliment. "Okay, point taken," Diego agreed. "Wait, so what does this creep want with your sister?" Y/n asked as she walked up the front porch stairs.

"I don't know, how bout' we as him after we kill him?" Diego stopped Five and Y/n in their tracks and tried to explain a plan since Allison had already gone ahead. "Okay so I'm gonna bust through," Diego explained. Five and Y/n had already used him out. Instead, Five grabbed Y/n's hand and spacial jumped inside the house, leaving Diego all alone on the porch.

"Wow this is a nice house," Y/n smiled in awe as she looked around. Five smiled at the girl's excitement but quickly hid it when she turned to him and smiled. A loud crash was heard followed by grunting. The two glanced at each other before concluding the loud noise. "Diego,"

"Wow, subtle," Allison said as she walked up to her brother who was laying on the floor trying to recover from his fall. "You do know the door was unlocked right?" Y/n facepalmed, "You idiot, now if Peabrains," "Peabody," Allison quickly corrected. "It's not even his real name, so who gives a shit. Anyway, He's gonna know we broke in. You dumbfuck," Y/n said kicking him in his side. Diego grunted and slowly got on his feet.

"Spread out, yell if you, uh... You know, get in trouble." Diego sighed as he limped away from the others. "Wow, such inspiring leadership," "One of the greats," Allison mocked. "What a dumbass," Allison chuckled at Y/n's remark. "Okay, I'll check upstairs, you two can go check in the living room," Y/n and Five nodded as they separated from Allison. The two began searching for anything that would be helpful or give them a clue to what he was up to.

"Five?" He hummed in response as he looked through the drawers of tables. "You're limping, and I can smell blood. Are you okay," Five went stiff for a moment before nodding. "Yeah I'm fine," Y/n slowly nodded, still skeptical of the boy's words.

"Guys, you need to see this," Allison called out. Five and Y/n glanced at each other before making their way upstairs to meet Allison. "Up here," she said signaling that she was in the attic. "Look, all of our faces are burnt off," The group analyzed all the vandalized Umbrella Academy merch that was in his attic. "That's not creepy," "And to make matters worse, he has a photo of, Y/n. I think he knows that you're Five's friend," Allison held up a photo of your headshot from the ward.

"This guy has some serious issues," Diego said as he got a closer look at everything. "No shit..." Y/n noticed Five's stance weakening and his paler appearance. "Five?" His breath became more jagged until he hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Five!"

(A double update for you guys! Hope you enjoy. Be sure to leave a vote and comment☂︎)