Good Ending: The Truth Of Alex

Start from the beginning

"... Terrance?" I muttered his name, bloody hell he's hot in a doctor uniform.

The doctor and nurse were huffing and puffing with wide eyes glued on me, both expressions scream disbelief.

"I-I can't believe it, you woke up." The nurse slid down to her knees, I noticed her name tag slipped off her uniform and was close to my bed, just as I was about to read the name.

"Aoi!" I snapped my attention to the doctor, his lips tremble as he walks up to me and held my head tightly into his chest wrapped my head in his warm familiar embrace, he kept on whispering the name 'Aoi' again and again and again. I heard small sniffles from him in between his fast-paced heartbeats.

"Aoi?" I questioned, I pulled away from his embrace with a confused expression, "My name is Alex, Aoi is the name of my best friend."

The two looked to one another, "I-Is Alex the name you chose?" Dr Fang spoke up.

"What?" I questioned, "W-why do you keep calling me Aoi? in fact, where is Aoi?"

Dr Fang was ever so confused from his gaping eyes and constant eye exchange with the Fujoshi Nurse.

Dr Fang straightened his tie and cleared his voice, "...Ao-I means Alex, can you please explain to me first who you think you are and where you once were?"

At first, I wasn't sure if I even wanted to talk I wanted my questions to be answered first such as where I am and what is going on, but when I keep on looking at their faces, I can't help but melt and soften up as I let my mouth go loose and spoke free to answer their questions.

I told them everything I knew, everything I was, all except for God and my previous life.

They pondered over the new information and kept looking at one another, "I have a quick question," the nurse spoke up, "did you have any helping hand? perhaps a supporting character?"

My eyes widened, I thought for a moment on whether or not to answer her but when I look into those sincere green eyes, I couldn't help but nod, I mean they couldn't possibly know God/Author was helping me.

The two sighed in sync, "Then," Dr Fang scratched the back of his head, "what happened to that helping character?"

I tilt my head, "why do you want to know that? does that matter?"

"yes, it does."

I stayed silent for a bit, "... They disappeared, around the time I was choosing my ending they stopped talking to me and after that, I don't know where they went."

Both of them had despair bleach their faces, "D-doctor, does this mean?"

he shakes his head, "no there's still a chance he could still be there, but it'll be a bit difficult, it may take some time before he awakens."

"Who is he? what do you mean? do you know God or Author or whatever the hell it is! And God is a he?!"

The two took a breath, the fujoshi nurse stepped over to the curtains to my left, the rattling curtains were pushed aside revealing something I was not expecting.

My old self was sleeping on another bed.

Shay Page.

The scruffy brown hair, the plain complexion, his plain face as he rests in the grey helmet similar to my own, but now that the curtain has been drawn I finally realised the two helmets were connected with the multiple colourful wires.

"... W-why is me?! I-" I kept stuttering nonsense, the two professional were confused by my shaken state.

"Alex?" Dr Fang said as he pulled out a stool from the corner of the room and sat in front of me, "what's wrong, Alex? can you please explain to me what is going through your mind."