Bad End: Harem

"-- I'll pick all of them."

CENSOR HAS BEEN UNLOCKED

'YOU SLUT!'

"Yes I am aware and I'm proud."

A sigh was heard from above as all the doors combine into one, all except for the small hidden door behind the combined doors.

Once they have been merged a bright rainbow arched door was formed, it was so bright it nearly blinded Alex but luckily that wasn't the case, "... I know I'm gay but I'm pretty sure this door screams gay way more then I can bend."

He looks up at the empty ceiling waiting for some sort of response but there was none, "God? Or Author?"

Still no response.

"... Fine be a jerk!" He said before sticking out a tongue at the ceiling before opening the colourful door and enter the colourful world.

He just left without knowing the truth.

'PROBABLY BECAUSE HE'S BETTER OFF NOT KNOWING ANYTHING.'

"----Alex?" I grumbled in reaction to the voice, "Alex wake up!" I recognise the familiar voice as Ken since he usually wakes me up in the mornings when he sleeps in my bed.

"mhm, 5 more minutes," I mumbled, another familiar voice that wasn't Ken's sighed, "Ken, you spoil him too much, you have to do it more like this," at first I was a bit concerned on why there was a different voice in the room but because I was too tired I didn't bother with it.

"Alex~ wake up sweetie~" this voice it's so familiar but who? "Alex~" I felt something lean in close and the bed slightly shifts due to their body weight on the bed, I felt their soft hair drips down into my face as I felt soft pecks pressing against my cheeks before trailing down my neck, "ah~" I softly moaned as I felt hands travel up my shirt to tease my chest, I was growing too hot to be able to sleep anymore so when I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted my eyes to the blinding light the first thing I saw was a black bundle of hair.

Black hair? wait, hold on--

Before I could say anything I felt their soft lips press against my chest and began sucking on my sensitive nipples, "Ah!" I moaned loudly, my hands naturally wrap around their fluffy hair but that didn't stop them, "Morning sweetie~" looking up from my chest was Terrance with his sexy lips still teasing me.

"T-Terrance?!" I was shocked to see Terrance doing this to me, I mean I sort of had a feeling he was slightly coming on to me during our private lessons but I didn't think he would be so bold to attack me in my sleep.

"Morning Darling~" to my left Ken approached me with a bright smile that I have never seen before and darling?! what's going on?!

The sucking sensation on my nipples increased causing me to moan louder, "Darling your face is so lewd~" Ken said lewdly as I watched his hands caress my cheeks with his mouth occupying mine.

I JUST WOKE UP! WHY WOULD YOU KISS ME FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!? I HAVE MORNING BREATHE!

Just then the door slammed open with a mighty rage "THE FUCK YOU LITTLE SLUTS THINK YOU'RE DOING?" the demonic Haru leans against the door frame with a scary-looking smile.

"Weren't you meant to bring our darling downstairs for breakfast?" the two slowly lifts their hands away from me, "so why are you guys whoring on him first thing in the fucking morning?" The two slowly distanced themselves from me while looking down at the marbled floor with a guilty look, "that's better~" Haru smiled sweetly before skipping to my side as I slowly laid up, "good morning~" he pecked my cheek.