Chapter 13: The closet is slowly opening (Second Option)

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

STAY WITH NATSU (COMPLETE ✔)

GO AFTER FURU ⬅

??????????????????? (LOCKED)

Wandering around the campus I realised one thing, where the hell am I?, I try to locate where Furu could be until I remembered something important, wasn't there a spot Furu always hangs out in the game?, it was also the spot where Furu and Sera have their first fated encounter.

I pivot on my heel to turn to the courtyard, from where I was, I am able to make my way through the school without getting lost, that's right I remember his favourite spot was at the rooftop!

Making a grand entrance with a slam, I opened to meet the wide blue sky, looking up it feels like I'm looking at the surface of the sky maybe if I reach out I can touch the sky? but before I could I was stopped by a voice, "Alex?" I turn to my right to see the pale albino, "what are you doing here?" he slowly approached me.

"Oh, I was looking for you" I retract my hand from the sky, "were you trying to reach for the sky?" he chuckles at the cute gesture, "n-no I was just admiring the sky" I pout which made him laugh even more, "of course you were" his words made me angry even more. "Hold on a sec Alex" as he reaches out towards my face "you got a leaf stuck in your hair" I blush out of embarrassment "oh really? thanks for getting it out", "no problem" he smiled, "KYAAA!" I turn to see a bunch of girls hiding behind the door, "It's official girls, ALEX X FURU IS MY NEW OTP!" some of the girls agreed while the rest disagreed with FuruXAlex instead they want FuruXNatsu.

"Uhm do you know these girls?" I look at Furu, he shakes his head "not really but I would see them gather around from time to time whenever I'm with someone, but whenever it's a female for some reason they disappear the next day" Damn these fujoshis would do anything to make their ship cannon

"Furu can I ask you something?" he nodded but I eyed the door to see the fangirls ready to see some sort of action, "let's move over there where they won't be able to hear us" he agreed as we created a larger distanced away from those rotten girls.

"Listen, I heard what happened yesterday with you and Natsu" immediately Furu started to shake in fear, "w-what did he say?" he looks at me with somewhat desperate eyes, "he told me how you have a crush on someone, and that someone is a guy" he looked at me as if the world had come to an end, "oh don't worry though!" I reassured with a smile. "I don't know who he is but-" I close the distance between us and whispered into his ear "I'm also gay as well" I pulled back and giggled at his funny feverish redface.

"Haha look at you, so cute" as I touched the tip of his hair, in the background, I can hear a couple of girls squealing an annoying high pitch sound and someone shouting "JUST BANG EACH OTHER ALREADY!" I'm just gonna ignore what she just said.

"Anyway you're not in this alone, if you ever feel troubled because of something like this-" I grasped his hands into mine "I'll be here for you no matter what" I smiled which made him weak to the knees as he crouched down to a squat "A-are you okay Furu?!" I look at him worried but he just covered his face "Y-yeah I'm fine! I just need to go to the toilet!" he runs away from my grasp. After Furu left, the fangirls dispersed after knowing their fan service was over, well that was weird, as I looked over the handrails I noticed someone in the middle of the courtyard.

A green hair man? I continue watching the man realising he slowly backing up to a wall and the reason why he was backing up was, Sera?! she slowly approached him like some sort of predator eyeing their prey. Oh god, I need to save him!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

STAY WITH NATSU 

GO AFTER FURU

?????????????? (Locked) ⬅

UNLOCK THE THIRD OPTION?

YES ⬅

NO

UNLOCKED 'SAVE THE CABBAGE HEAD!'

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

STAY WITH NATSU

GO AFTER FURU

SAVE THE CABBAGE HEAD! ⬅

ERROR 

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

STAY WITH NATSU

GO AFTER FURU

SAVE THE CABBAGE HEAD! 

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ⬅

End of chapter 13