Bad Ending: White

"-- I choose the White door."

The white door was as thin as paper, the arched door is luminous compared to the others, something about it gives me the goosebumps, I can feel it radiate a cold winter breeze, I slowly walked up to it and was about to push the door when I felt something off. This feels like Deja vu, I will open this door, it'll be a great ending and something bad will happen.

I felt if I were to open this door something bad would happen but what? fear crawls from the back of my mind but I was unsure what it was but it felt familiar, "Hey God!" I yelled towards the endless empty sky, "what happens after I choose an ending?"

Silence.

The once actively chatty and sassy God was quiet, but why? 

"God? Hello!? Author!"

There was no response, I look back to the doors and noticed everything was gone except for the white door standing in front of me, I noticed a small glowing crack in the middle of the door and without any help from me the door slowly opens to a winter wonderland.

Fir trees decorate the white fluffy landscape, the sky was coloured in grey clouds, I look around until I noticed my change of clothes, I was in a large woolly grey jumper with a large black winter coat I noticed around my neck was a necklace of a thin black rope with a large fang of the size of my finger dangling at the bottom, I took a look at my hands and there were no rings.

In this ending, I am sure I have chosen, "ALEX!" 

I turned to the source of the voice and watched a tall handsome male with glistening white short hair and an embellishing long muscular body that fangirls would nosebleed over, the familiar soothing voice and the familiar smell as he approaches me was the smell of burnt acorns and winter trees. He's wearing a simple plain white shirt and tie and tight jean, wait they are my taste, I think I've bought him those clothes.

Damn, he really cut his long hair, I mean I cannot complain since I can see his adam's apple and thick neck like dang this boy is hot but- "Furu! why the hell did you come out here it's bloody freezing!"

"It's fine!" he chuckles, "I told you I am immune to the cold if you were born and raised in the winter kingdom like me you can literally walk around naked and still won't cold."

"Wait really?"

"Pft no! it was an exaggeration, but I seriously am not cold, here have a feel," he grabbed my hand and placed it onto his warm tight chest.

"Wow, you really are warm," I almost want to hug him for warmth.

"Well, we should probably go back to the cabin and warm up," I nodded in response as he held my hand and led the way into the cabin, it was a wooden cozy cabin, it was decorated with wooden furniture as all the pieces of furniture and ornaments match with the colour white, all of this furniture is going to be easily stained I'm gonna have to be very careful when it comes to eating or I am screwed.