Chapter 8: I'm never going to admit it!

The lights went off thanks to my girl Edna, then started the piano solo playing the one song I love the most in my previous life.

Your Guardian Angel, dedicated to my only brother Ken. A spotlight was on me, directed by Edna and that's when I slipped off the robe and began.

[A/N Play the song in the heading ><]

"When I see your smile

Tears run down my face

I can't replace

Now that I'm strong I have figured out

How this world turns cold

And it breaks through my soul and I knowI'll find deep inside meI can be the one

I will never let you fallI'll stand up with you foreverI'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven It's ok

As I sung illusionary white butterflies started to surround me, what's this? Edna? or perhaps it's God?

Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and Stars are falling all for us

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fallI'll stand up with you foreverI'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven

'Cause you're my You're mine

My true love My whole heart

Please don't throw that away

'Cause I'm here for you

Please don't walk away and Please tell me you'll stay"

[A/N Had to shorten the lyrics]

When the song came to an end and butterflies faded away and everyone was speechless, I slowly approached the crowd as they made a way for me as I approach my family, "Happy birthday my dear sister and brother for your 15th birthday I have dedicated this song to you made by yours truly" I swear I didn't get this idea from Diabolik Lovers.

"To top off the song I have presents for the two of you waiting for you once this party comes to an end, look forward to it" as I gave everyone a charming wink which made the crowd weak in the knees. My family looks at me with eyes wide open by this sudden surprise, I approached Ken and whispered closely to his ear "I was lying I only have one present with your name on it" as I pull away, he began to blush bright red and touched the ear I whispered into.

He's just so cute, but before I could do anything else, a bunch of older ladies approached me with a whole bunch of questions one after another about my performance; if I'm single; they want me to marry their daughter; my name; and why I was never introduced until now.

"Thank you very much I'm really glad you liked my song" as I shined a bright smile with puppy-like eyes to make them swoon "my name is Alex Von Hellsing the eldest son, I was never properly introduced because of my illness, I was bedridden since my childhood so this is my first time meeting such beautiful ladies" I said with a charming smile, crap I think I made several of the girls unconscious.