Bad End: Purple

"--I choose the purple one."

All the other doors began to fade away.

The Violet door was decorated with fancy black hinges almost like ivy, the door cracks open in the middle and slowly open to welcome me into another blinding white light.

It absorbed me whole until I was finally able to open my eyes again.

"...Autumn?" 

I looked around at the dancing red leaves falling all around me, the messy puddles around me and the tall red trees lingers above me.

"ALEX!"

I turned around to see a tall male racing towards me. 

His childish face looks more mature and sexy his flush cheeks and red nose looks cold from the chilly wind, his purple hair was all ruffled up from the messy breeze but yet he still looks amazing.

(Aki (25) ⬆)

His once narrow eyes that were full of desire and lust when we were teenagers vanished and were at peace, his smile looks genuine and his body is still in shape.

"Alex you forgot your scarf!"

I look down at my clothes to realise I have changed from my school uniform to a nice comfy autumn outfit, a pair of black trousers, a beige woolly jumper and a large fluffy black winter coat.

"Here." Aki pulls me in close by the hand and was fast to wrap the fluffy scarf around my neck.

"Hey, Aki what are we doing here?"

I suggest to the autumn forest, "Well we're here to look at the orphanage aren't we?"

I looked at him rather surprised, "wait why?"

 Aki's eyes widened and began to chuckle, "Isn't it obvious? we're here to adopt a child."

I was even more surprised and looked at my left hand to see a beautiful gold ring with diamond leaves encrusted all around. I look at Aki's to see he also has a similar one, "are we married?!" Aki seems surprised by my reactions, "yes we are, why are you surprised? we've been married for 7 years we just had our anniversary last week remember?"

The minute he mentioned about the anniversary, memories all began pouring into my hollow mind, all the 7 years of memories I have made with Aki, the time I learnt about his terrible past with his whore of a mother, when we got together as a couple at the school festival, the proposal, the wedding and our happy mansion in the countryside to live quietly, we also have talked about adopting children to complete our life but same-sex couples couldn't adopt.

"Y-yeah I do remember."

Last week for our anniversary, we had a picnic and he announced the new change in the law about same-sex couples being able to adopt children and as a gift today we would go visit the nearest orphanage to see the children.