Chapter 27: Purple (?)

It's finally the day of the festival there wasn't long until it's time for my concert everything is going according to plan, the song was ready, the students were ready and now all that left was my confidence.

I was secretly panicking in the backstage and I only have 30 minutes until the curtain rise, there was a class play before us and it was great, it was a modern version of Romeo and Juliet and they combined magic into the play such as different scenery with earth magic or fireworks using coloured water along with fire to burn it into the air. It was fantastic, so my only question is, how is my performance going to top theirs?

I take a small peek through the curtains to see the audience, a crowd full of students and stand out teachers.

The blinding stage light made it hard for me to see any of their faces, but is it just me or does it look like they have no face?

My breath was slowly getting heavy with pressure, I think I've felt this before, but I've never felt this before during the birthday party, maybe it was thanks to god? 

I slowly squatted down into a ball with my head ducked down and buried into my hands, my heart feels like it's about to explode, why is this happening NOW?!

I don't want to leave this corner I'm too scared, too many eyes, I don't want them to look at me!

I HATE THIS! IT'S DISGUSTING I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE I-I-I-I

"you what?"

I-I-I-I

"Alex you need to calm down, it's okay you don't have to remember anything because after all, you "love" me don't you?"

EMERGENCY

EMERGENCY

CODE BLACK

ACTIVATE THE THIRD BLESSING?

YES ⬅

NO

"Alex it's okay, all you have to do is pick me after all don't you feel comfy with me?"

WARNING! 

ACTIVATING THE THIRD BLESSING AGAIN COMES WITH CONSEQUENCES!

ARE YOU SURE?

YES

NO

"Alex~~ pick yes~~ you're nearly there, we will finally be together~ isn't that what you've always wanted?"

ARE YOU SURE?

YES ⬅

NO

[Thirdly my blessings to you]

#########
S
S
S
S

Swjfiend.
S
A as
F
W
S
G
S
S
C
S
Sjcjdjsnx