Good Ending: The Truth Of Alex

"--- I choose the grey door." The grey door was so different compared to the others, it was plain, rectangular and has nothing about it that stands out but yet something about it, makes me want to choose it.

I muttered my choice creating an instant reaction of earthquakes, the white abyss slowly corrodes away into the darkness, the doors sink into the ground leaving only me and the grey door, I rushed over to the grey door avoiding the dark patches that pop up on the floor, something about it tells me I shouldn't touch it, I hopped and skipped my way to the door.

I grabbed onto the round knob of the seemingly normal looking grey door, the door slowly creaks loudly when a wave of nostalgia hits me. My eyes grow heavy, my mind covets in a blanket of darkness, until finally, I fell.

The sound of an electronic beep echoes deep into my dark mind, the familiar smell of fragrant flowers hits me, the strong earthy scent arouses me from my sleep. My eyes flicker allowing the bright white light to absorb my sight, my blurry visions slowly came to adjust the white ceiling above, the LED lights were too bright for my sight so I had to look away, I turn my gaze downwards, to see something I wasn't expecting.

My arms were hooked up to IV pump and an IV drip, the foreign sharp needles ache my arms even if I were to move an inch, my body felt fresh but my head felt surprisingly heavy? I looked up to my head to see grey helmet device strapped onto my head, my mind went in a whirlwind of confusion.

I took a moment to think, I am clearly in a hospital, some sort of device was strapped onto my head, but why? am I forgetting something?

I struggled to lift my upper body in a sit-up position, I had a more clear view of the hospital room I was in, there was a white curtain surrounding my bed to narrow my view to only see a box view of my bed and the floor, then I noticed a grey desk on my right, the fragrant flowers I smelt earlier was residing on the desk, a see-through plain vase helps to hold up a range of different colour roses.

Black, blue, green, red, purple and lastly white.

These repeated colour of roses looked ever so confusing to me, some were fake and some were real, but more importantly, there was a white card under the vase, I try to move my stiff like fingers and try to reach out to the card until I heard creaking sound of a door.

I listen to the clapping sound of heels meeting the floor until it stopped close to my bed, the screeching noise of the curtain revealed a familiar looking nurse, a woman with her hair tied up tightly in a bun, her hair was light strawberry blonde, bright emerald green eyes with a light tan complexion, she wore light blue scrubs and held tightly onto a brown clipboard until she met my eyes.

"...OH MY LORD, YOU'RE AWAKE?!" Her scream booms loudly into my ears it even nearly broke my eardrums, the frantic nurse went running out of the room constantly shouting for a doctor called Fang. That nurse looked familiar, she looked almost like that creepy girl from my school, if I remember correctly her name was Fujoshi?

After the nurse's voice slowly fades away in the distant, I pulled off the grey head to see it had a label in the front, 'Dreamers' at the top of the helmet I see multiple colourful wires coming out of it and all of them were directed to my left and under the white curtain.

As much as I was curious about what this device was I didn't feel like moving at all. I stayed seated with the helmet resting on my thighs until I heard two frantic footsteps running towards me, the door once again was heard being bashed open and this time the curtains did not need to be drawn for me to meet eyes with the familiar faces.

The Doctor known as Fang had luscious black locks styled on one side in a flamboyant way, he had slit dreamy black eyes with some wrinkles formed in the forehead, unlike the nurse he had a lab coat and was wearing a stylish black suit underneath the coat.