39

"REMY?!" When Thomas woke up that morning he hadn't expected to get called by Virgil saying Roman was sick. He hadn't expected to find out Roman was dehydrated or in need of some relaxers. He hadn't expected it to be severe. But what he REALLY wasn't expecting... 

Was to open his door to find Jeremy Dean there waiting for him with a look of pure rage. 

"Hey... Babe." Thomas found himself against a wall held up only by one of Remy's hands as the other hissed angrily. "How's it hangin'?"

"R-Remy? What..." Thomas froze as Remy pulled his glasses up to reveal his glowing golden eyes. "Oh, shit."

"Suprise." He growled as he bared his fangs making Thomas curl up internally. Fuck. He really fucked up. How was he supposed to know? "What the fuck, Thomas?"

"I didn't know." Remy's eyes narrowed glaring daggers into the dragon witch. "I was just trying to protect him."

"THAT'S OUR JOB!" Remy slammed him back against the wall making Thomas grunt in pain as he gripped the other's hand tightly. "I want my fucking memories back, damn it."

"I'm sorry. Remy... Put me down." Remy forced him closer as he growled viciously making Thomas pale. 

"I want. My memories. Back!" Thomas nodded only to wince as he dropped to the ground roughly. "You had no right."

"I didn't know."

"Obviously you didn't know. I'm not stupid, Thomas. I'm older than you are. Stronger... I've been masking mine and my husband's energy for nearly 2 decades." Thomas just stayed there on his knees with this defeated look. "You took my son from me. From Emile... His heart is broken and he doesn't even remember why?! I had to cast a spell just to figure out what I do know."

"I was just trying to protect him. I thought you two where humans." Remy growled as Thomas sighed. He didn't bother looking up at the vampire. "Virgil had gotten himself bitten, Remy." Remy frowned as Thomas shook his head. "The wolf who did it was not someone to be messed with. Yet, Virgil refused to back down. I was worried he would go after you and Emile if I didn't erase your memories."

"Give them back."

"And then what?" Remy flared as Thomas held his hands up in defense. "What are you going to do? How is Emile going to handle having forgotten him? Things have changed Remy. Virgil isn't the same human boy you raised."

"VIRGIL WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE HUMAN!" Thomas's eyes shot wide as Remy's magic flurried about them. "Virgil is and has always been a wolf. The last thing I do remember is spelling his biological mother so that when he was born he was born human. Thomas... You NEED to give us back our memories." Remy glared the younger witch down making Thomas shiver under the pressure of the gaze. "That is not a request."

"It's ok, Ro." Virgil hummed softly as he leaned his head against his mates chest. Roman's fingers trailed through Virgil's hair as he whimper softly with every breath, his need so deeply burned into him even Virgil could feel how pained Roman was about it. "It's going to be ok. I love..." Virgil frowned as he leaned up and just stared at the door. Roman's eyes fluttered open in confusion as Virgil's head tilted a bit. "Do you smell that?"

"I don't... Only you." Virgil frowned as he sat up and just took a deep breath. "Only can smell you, Love. What... do you smell?" Virgil's eyes shined as he just shook his head highly lost.

"Coffee?" The door opened and Virgil jumped up seeing his father standing there with his shades on his head. "REMY!"

"Heya, Virgie." Remy cooed softly before looking over to see Roman and he crashed. "Oh, shit. You were kidding."

"I said I was needed." Thomas called from behind him making Virgil very confused. 

"Thomas? What... I..." Thomas quickly shook his head as Remy walked in taking in the sight of the sickly alpha with frown.

"Virgil, hun, do you mind going of there for a second?" Virgil tensed clearly not wanting to leave Roman. But with one of those oh so familiar parental looks Remy gave him, Virgil found himself nodding and walking away. Roman's reaction was instant. He whined as he limply reached out wanting Virgil to stay with him. Remy Just smiled sadly as he sat down on the bed catching Roman's eyes. "It's going to be ok, Kid. I'm going to help you. Just don't try to kill me after ok?" Roman growled as he his claws dug into the bed making Remy sigh in understanding.

"Want... mate." Virgil tensed up only to freeze as Remy just laughed. 

"I can understand that, Kid. I do. But you can't do anything until..." Remy's eyes met with the wide mark on Roman's neck and his heart crashed even more. He looked over at Virgil as he groaned in annoyance. "...until your better. Shit." Remy took a deep breath letting his magic flare up as his eyes starting to glow. Roman whimpered in fear which made Virgil growl protectively. "It's ok, Kid. I'm going to help." 

"Don't... want you. Want... mate." Remy rolled his eyes as he held his hand over to alpha who tensed and followed it with glowing eyes. 

"You really should greatful kid. That is my son, know." Roman's eyes shot wide as this light came crashing over him. Virgil's mind crashed as his wolf tried to go protect Roman. Thomas ended up having to hold him back as Roman cried out suddenly. When the light finally died down Roman was laying there in shock, eyes there normal green, as he panted and shook. 

"C-Cold... cold." Roman whimpered as Remy sighed softly.

"I'm a vamp, Kid. My magic is gonna be. Sorry about that. Thomas's would have been much warmer but I'm stronger." Roman frowned as he looked over with this look in his eyes.

"You're... a vampire?" Remys frowned expecting Roman to lash out. Vampires and weres don't exactly have the best relationship. In fact the only wolves Remy has had attack him was the pack he was bonded to... the one Emile was a part of. Roman whined as he looked around to see Virgil being held still by Thomas, both of which were just staring at Remy, the former in complete and total shock and confusion. "Virgil."

"Remy?" Remys slowly turned back to see his son crying and he smiled sadly. Thomas finally let the younger go as Virgil just looked his father up and down. "I... I'm confused. "

"I know. We have a lot to talk about, shadowling." Virgil crashed completely at the familiar nickname, tears falling harder as Remy just looked up at Thomas. "But after Emile. He needs to remember."

"You're both..." Roman groaned as he pushed himself up still weak but at least the room wasn't spinning anymore. "You're both welcome here." Remy jumped in shock. He fully expected Roman to kick him out. Roman just held a very fond smile as he stared over at Virgil. "You're family. You're always welcome. Open... Open invitation."