12

"I want to first express mine and my entire packs deepest condolences over the loss of your brother." Logan frowned as he sat down on the couch with a deep breath. "I am sure your aware of my alpha animosity towards him but he was practically family after his acceptance of Remus and Roman has always felt grateful over that. I hope you will accept his apologies and best wishes." Willow smiled sadly as she walked over to a pot she had steaming and laughed. 

"Neither myself nor my father ever held Roman in a dim light, Logan. We understood. Colt was always a bit... aggressive. He had his own way of doing things. That's why father had me take over for him and not Colt." Logan narrowed his eyes as Willows's hands shook holding the cup she was pouring hot water into. "He was a handful and... had his issues but... he was family."

"I am very sorry you must go through this." Willow just stared at her cup as she pulled out a tea bag and started to dunk it.

"I was told you were looking for information?" Logan nodded as he watched will sit across from him. "Must be important for you to come here?"

"I was made aware that a boy came here a year ago in need of services. Virgil Dean?" Willow's eyes flashed as froze up a bit, glancing up to see Logan staring off at nothing with narrowed eyes. "I was tasked with finding out any information I can about him, you see."

"Virgil Dean? Why would you need information about a human?" Logan's eyes shot wide as Willow got up and walked over to her files. 

"Human?" 

"Well, yes silly. Virgil Lupa Dean." Logan's eyes narrowed as Willow walked over with a folder. "He was brought in after getting attacked by a Pit Mastiff mix." 

"He was bitten by a..."

"A dog, Logan." Logan frowned as Willow sighed and held up a picture of a very large looking Pit mix. "They even sent us a picture for the record. Virgil was bitten by their dog after it got out. He was out with some friends and... well, it got him good."

"A dog." Logan bit his lip in thought as Willow carefully handed the folder over. 

"Yep, a dog. We have his tests for rabies and  all that." Logan shot her a look as she just playfully rolled her eyes. "Yes, Logan. I tested him for lycanthropy. Just to make sure..."

"I don't understand..." Logan tensed as he skimmed the paperwork only to freeze up and frown. His gift was superintelligence. His eyes darted up to the woman as he just smirked slimly. You'd think they would learn. Logan sighed and smiled as he handed the file back. "Thank you. I'll be sure to relay the information to Roman. Honestly, though..." Logan laughed as she took the file from him. "You'd think people would learn to lease their pets." Logan stood up and brushed himself off as Willow just sat there with a smile. "Thank you for your time, Willow."

"No problem, Logan, I do hope it could help." 

"You helped plenty." Willow beamed as Logan made his way out. His smile dropping the moment he left her sign of sight. You'd think they would all realize... Logan knew when files were altered... just by looking at it.

Roman sat there on the couch lost in thought. He heard what Virgil said. He heard it. The man that just walked off was the same man that...

"Roman." Roman jumped as Virgil held out a cup to him. "Don't worry. It's not poisoned."

"Right." Virgil just watched as Roman took the cup with shakey hands. Roman stared at the cup as Virgil sat down beside him this time. "Virgil..."

"Remus is alive." Roman frowned as Virgil just sat there. "I'm sure you already know that though."

"Virg..."

"He and Dee are doing well, considering. I'm not exactly sure what you wanted to ask Thomas but..."

"Can you stop cutting me off, please?" Roman never looked up at him. He just stared at his cup as Virgil frowned. "You can't say what you did and not expect..."

"What did I..." Roman had him in his grasp before he could even finish. Roman's eyes were a deep dark red as he held the other against the arm of the couch, a growl rumbling from his chest. Not to mention the burning electric buzz from his touch...

"I said stop cutting me off." Virgil's eyes shifted revealing his light lavender feline-like eyes.

"Bite me." Roman's eyes widened with a smirk as he leaned in a bit. "Get off of me."

"What are you, Virgil?" Roman was literally over top of him pinning him down as Virgil just glared daggers into him. "You not human... clearly."

"I never said I was." Virgil shoved Roman hard flinging him to the other side of the couch as he coughed a bit and frowned. "Now. Ask your fucking question's and get..." Another cough and Roman's blood went cold. "And get... out..." Virgil's wheezed as he clutched his shirt trying to catch his breath but he was thrown into a coughing fit. 

"Virgil?!" Roman instantly snapped out of whatever caused that scene and pulled the other in patting his back hoping to help ease the fit. "Virgil, it's ok. Slow breaths. Slow small breaths. Don't worry about deep ones right now. Just focus on getting air. Doesn't matter how much..." Virgil just coughed cringing at the metallic taste in his mouth as he started to calm down. "Virgil?"

"I... I'm fine." Virgil let out a shaky breath as he wiped his lips and frowned. 

"No, you aren't."

"Yes... I am. Thomas warned me. I didn't listen." Virgil smiled thinly as he shook his head as Roman forced him to lean into him seeing how dizzy he was. "I'll be better tomorrow... I think."

"Virgil, I..." Roman frowned feeling the way his gut twisted and he groaned. "Do you mind if I... I-If I uh... I'm worried about your health." Virgil laughed as he pushed himself away and shot the other a look. "What?"

"You want to say here and watch me... Thomas will come back." Roman bit his lip and sighed as he nodded. "But... Considering you still have your questions..." Virgil smiled as he stood up swaying only slightly before stretching. "I could just give you the guest room. That is if you don't mind the boxes. Thomas is in the process of moving."

"Where is he..." Virgil shot him a look cutting him off and laughed.

"Where do you think? He's moving to be closer to us."