1

"So this is our base." Virgil laughed as he carried a box over to the counter watching as Remus danced about the room with a smile. "It's pretty cozy."

"This is the studio, Remus. The apartments upstairs." Remus giggled as he ran off no doubt to pick a room. Virgil couldn't stop the laugh. "You might want to go up and stop him, or else you'll both end up sleeping in a closet."

"I've already come out of the closet, thank you." Dee smirked as Virgil groaned with amusement. "Nah, Ray's ok. He's just really excited. He hasn't been here since... well, you know."

"Yes, about that." Virgil jumped back fishing through his bag with a frown as until he found what he was looking for. "Since Thomas isn't going to be living with us he sent me with these." Virgil tossed over a vial making Dee's eyes narrow in confusion. "It's to help mask the scent."

"Yeah, that actually might be helpful. We wolves are very territorial..." Virgil rolled his eyes as he shook his head. 

"Tell me about it..."

"You are an alpha, Virgil. Your urges are going to be stronger than ours." Dee just sighed as Virgil waved him off. "You can't just..."

"Dee, I know. Thomas went on this super long spiel about it. I'm not concerned about that right now." Virgil started going through his boxes pulling out a sketchbook and smiling. "Right now, I just want us all to get situated. We can worry about my alpha urges and the other wolves later."

"You do realize this is insane right?" Virgil narrowed his eyes in confusion as Dee laughed. "We are voluntarily moving to another pack's territory."

"You didn't have to come..."

"Virgil, you aren't just our alpha. You are our best friend." Virgil smiled as Dee sighed with a slight chuckle. "It's just not something most do. Not if they're smart."

"Guess, I'm not smart." Virgil smirked as he placed the book down to go through the boxes more. Dee laughed as he took the book before jumping up on a stool and looking through it.

"No, I guess not." Virgil rolled his eyes as Dee looked through each one. "Why here anyway?" Dee froze up the moment he reached one of the pictures his eyes going wide. "Virgil..."

"I don't know. I just felt like I had to be here." Dee slowly turned the book around to show Virgil the picture and the man frowned seeing his confused shock. "What? It's just some boy I've seen in my dreams."

"How many..."

"Nearly every night." Dee's eyes flashed as Virgil took the book from him with a laugh. "You'd be amazed at how many paintings I have of him. Actually..." Virgil moved to a stash of paintings with a thin smile. "I might have brought some with me."

"What..." 

"Ah-ha!" Virgil beamed as he pulled out this monochromatic oil painting. It was the same boy but surrounded by roses and lilies all with different shades of white and red. "I have more but... I don't know. Kinda looks like Remus doesn't it?" Dee was stunned.  Virgil pierced his lips as he looked around in thought. "I wonder if it would look good up there..."

"When did you start painting these?" 

"I started having the dreams while in the hospital. I sketched as soon as I could but... didn't start painting until after everything with Colt. Why?" Dee shook as he gripped the book tightly. 

"Virgil... do you know the guy's name?"

"Dee, it's just some dude I dreamed up." Dee frowned as Virgil started moving all these paintings out revealing quite a few to be of the same man. "I swear it's just some guy my brain used Remus as a template for. Don't ask me why..."

"Virgil, Remus has a twin..."

"What about my brother?" Dee jumped up the moment he heard his mates voice. Remus frowned as he looked around only to find the painting as go pale. "Roman?"

"What did you just say?" Remus's eyes widened as Dee handed him the sketchbook with all the pencil sketches.

"Why do you have so many pictures of Roman?" Virgil stood there in total silence as Remus's eyes darkened. "How do you even know..."

"He dreamed of him, Babe." Remus's eyes shot up and Virgil didn't even flinch. 

"He what..."

"So, Roman... isn't just some guy I dreamed of?" Remus shook his head slowly as Virgil's eyes narrowed in thought. "And he's your brother?" Both Dee and Remus nodded this time. "Ah... I see." Virgil grabbed his sketchbook right out of Remus's hands shocking them both as he walked towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Virgil frowned hearing Dee yell up to him. Suddenly he didn't feel like unpacking.

"I'm going to rest... I feel tired." Virgil made his way to the livingroom collapsing onto the couch he and Thomas had already brought over several weeks ago. His eyes narrowed in thought as he gripped his book tightly. Roman... Is Remus's... He's real. He's really out... there.

"Roman?" The man was currently wearing a red leather jacket with a black undershirt and blue jeans. He looked around with narrowed eyes sniffing the air only to frown. His friend Patton sighed as he waved his hand in front of his face. "Earth to Roman."

"Wha... Oh sorry, Pat. What were saying?"

"Turns out the pack two towns over was taken out." Roman's eyes went wide as his breathing nearly left him. 

"T-Taken... Wait, but... I thought they were under that witch's protection." Patton's eyes darkened as Roman's filled with tears. "Were there any survivors?"

"We don't know, Ro. All Logan was able to find out was the alpha was killed." Roman whimpered quietly as he sat down hiding his face in his hands with an exhausted groan. 

"If the alpha was killed..." Roman frowned as he hugged himself. "...then theres no way the others survived. The alpha's job is to protect and support its pack."

"I'm sorry, Roman." The young man literally shook as tears slowly fell from his face. 

"Do you know who did it? Was it hunters... a-another pack?" Patton shook his head and Roman deflated more.

"So my brothers dead and we don't know why... that's just great." Patton pulled Roman into a hug only to smile sadly as Roman clung to him tightly. "They never should have kicked him out. He never wanted to be in charge. If they never forced him to leave he'd still be..." Virgil frowned as he stood there watching the whole scene. So he really is Remus's brother. Virgil knelt down in front of the man and smiled as he placed his hand on his knee. Roman literally shivered pulling away from Pat with a confused look. 

"Roman?" Roman's eyes darted about the place but he couldn't see a thing. Virgil sighed as he stood back up and shoved his hands into his hoodie pockets.

"I'm ok... just thought I felt something."