27

It didn't take long at all for the other two wolves to come in and find their alpha in a state of pure panic. Not only him though, as Roman wasn't that different. Dee took off fast dropping to his knees to help Virgil who was sputtering and crying out pleads and no's making the beta tense with worry. Remus went to help his twin. Roman's eyes never left Virgil, even as Remus tried to take him away. One quick growl from the alpha stopped Remus in his tracks. 

"I can't... I can't leave him." Dee frowned as he shot Remus this look making him nod, worry filling his veins. It's a flashback. Virgil was having a PTSD moment because of a flashback. 

"Roman... What were you doing that caused this?"

"WHAT WAS I..." Roman snapped only to freeze up, his blood turning to ice as this realization hit him. "It's my fault?" Remus frowned taking in the broken look his brother had as he shook. Remus could only pull his twin in, hugging him lightly as Roman cried into him. "It's... It's my fault. This is my fault... how? I don't even... He... Shit."

"Roman, it's going to be ok." Roman only shook more as Remus tried to calm him down. He had to admit it was highly awkward. The two hadn't seen each other in so long and now for Remus to have to console Roman when it used to be the other way around... It wasn't easy. 

"Virgil?" Dee attempted to speak as softly as he could ignoring the way Roman tensed and started to growl. Remus was quick in turning his attention back to him.

"Calm down there, Bro." Roman glared at his twin as Remus just chuckled. "No need getting all worked up. Dee and I have handed these attacks before."

"They've happened before?!" Remus's eyes flashed seeing the pain in Roman's eyes as he nodded. "No... no. no. I... Virgil..." Roman crashed as his eyes met with his breaking love. is wolf itched and begged to be closer. To help... but he didn't know how. If he caused this... what caused this... "Remus? What exactly did Colt do to him?" Remus growled viciously scaring the shit out of Roman who tensed but didn't retaliate even if his wolf wanted to. He knew Remus was growling at him but instead at the man he had mention. 

"That bitch of dick shitting fuck face DORK..." Remus growled again as he clenched his fists trying to hold himself together. "...tried to force Virgil into being his mate. I..."

"Force?" Remus's eyes narrowed seeing how his brother tensed violently and he nodded.

"I knocked him off of Virgil before he could forcibly mark him." Roman flared as his body moved without his permission. Roman had to grab him to hold him back as Dee was FINALLY managing to at least get Virgil to realized where he was. Roman felt like a raging fire. His blood was burning. Every inch of him was alight with anger and pain. To think someone tried to take HIS fucking mate from him before he even had the chance to meet him. It tore him completely to shreds. Remus grabbed his arm quickly spinning around him wrapping his arms around the other to hold him still. "Roman, breathe. Please? Breathe?" Dee paused glancing back to see the state the other alpha was in and he frowned seeing how hard Roman was trying to stay where he was when he so clearly wanted to be with Virgil. Dee sighed in understanding. It was clear as day with those two. They didn't even have to explain it for Dee to know what was going on.

"I... I can't." Remus's eyes flashed as Roman shuddered in his arms. "I can't... I can't. Not until he does."

"R-Ro..." Virgil coughed bad making everyone tense. The small alpha shivered as he hugged himself tightly, tears falling endlessly from his eyes. "Roman. I... Where..."

"It's ok, Virgil." Dee whispered softly as he gently rubbed his alphas arm only to frown as Virgil pulled away from him.

"I need Roman." Roman moved again without realizing it making Remus have to hold him tighter.  Virgil's eyes glanced around dazed and confused, not really seeing what was going on at all. "I need him. I... I want Roman. Where..."