Praises of Art - Kugelmugel/Child!Reader

(Hubert Edelstein - Kugelmugel - 'Fanon name found in APH Human Names by gilbugpls in DeviantArt.)

"Let's go, _____. He von't see us," he said, grabbing your hand in his as you approached towards a rather big mansion. The young German broke in the house through the window. "C'mon, ______. Ve don't have anytime,"

But there's a door here, Hubert," you said, opening the door with ease. He shrugged, not saying any word as he walked in the house, you following behind him. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Mhm. Mr. Edelstein said his bedroom is not art. I decided to do something about it," He went upstairs and to Roderich's room, quietly opening the door. "Mr. Edelstein is not at home now, but he'll come any minute, so ve have to be quick," he said.

. . . .

"It's pretty, Hubert!" your (eye colour) orbs twinkled at the sight of Roderich's room. The white walls was covered in sways of colours using paintbrushes and crayons.

"I know," he said, feeling smug. "Everyzhing zhat involves colour is pretty," he said, bringing his knees to his chest as he sat down. "You like it, don't you?"

"Mhm-" the door from downstairs creaked and your eyes widen. "It's Mr. Edelstein!" you panicked. "Relax, ______," said Hubert. "You know he can get lost even in his own house. Ve vill get out easily,"

"_______? Hubert-?" Elizabeta was at the door, and her eyes enlarged at the sight of Roderich's bedroom. "Our cue to run," Hubert said, his small hand grabbing yours as he jumped from the window, sliding down a white pillar. You imitated him, but you fell on your butt.

"Are you okay, _____?" Hubert asked as he held out his hand, which you grabbed, standing up.

"Thank you,"

"Hey! Come back here!" Elizabeta yelled, now holding a frying pan. You ran away from the big house, laughing with Hubert as you did.

"Where to next?" you asked.

"Ludwig,"

. . . .

"Veeeee~ Luddy, can I-a help you?"

"Don't disturb me, you dummkopf!" Ludwig pushed the Italian away while trying to cook in the kitchen. Feliciano kept on clinging to the poor German. Since Ludwig was distracted, Hubert tip-toed passed the kitchen with you as silent as the grave.

He switched on the lights in the tall German's room. "This is too plain," he commented. "C'mon, _____," he said, scribbling the walls with a paintbrush.

-20 Minutes Later-

"COME BACK HERE YOU DUMMKOPFS!" Ludwig yelled, holding a ladle.

"Eek! Run-a ____! Hubert!" Feliciano yelled, dashing towards the door with the two children.

"Thank you for helping us, Mr. Vargas!" you said.

"Painting is-a fun! Veeeee~! Reminds me of-a old times,"

. . . .

"Who now, Hubert?" you asked, excited. He thought of one for a while. Then some kind of lightbulb appeared on top of his head. He held out his hand. "I'll show you..let's go, _____,"

He arrived in a medium-size house. "What if he shoots us?"

"He von't...ve are too young for him to shoot us,"

(Hahahahahahahahahaha they'll be fine.....right?)