Music = Love - Austria

You were walking back from the library after retrieving a book you borrowed a few days ago. You passed the music room and heard somebody playing a piano inside. The music was so beautiful and emotional. You opened the door to see who was the talented person playing the piano.

It was a guy from some of your classes. Roderich Edelstein was his name. He was from the music club, and well-known for his skills of playing the piano and the violin as well. After he finished, you can't help but gave a small applause.

He jumped and turned around to see you. "Don't startle me like zhat," he sighed.

"I'm sorry," you apologized. "It's just a great performance,"

"Danke," he replied. "I zhink I've seen you before,"

"I'm ____. We have a few classes together in this academy," you said. "Actually, I want to meet you. I want to ask you a favour, if it isn't a bother,"

He nodded, urging you to go on. "There's a performance I'm participating in and it will begin soon and I need you to help me play the violin,"

"I see. Perhaps ve could practice at mein house?" he asked, and you nodded. He scribbled his address on a paper and handed it to you. The bell rang and both of you bid each other goodbye.

. . . .

The next day after school, you went to his house, bringing your violin. You arrived and knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open. His house is tremendously big. The door opened and you saw a maid.

"You must be ____, Roderich's friend. Come in, I'll show you vhere he iz. My name iz Elizabeta by zhe vay," she smiled. You followed her and arrived at a room. "He iz in zhis room. Have fun!" She walked away, giving a small wave. You gave a knock and heard a muffled 'come in'. You opened the door to see him. You entered the room and walked towards him.

"Guten Tag, ____," he greeted, and you greeted him back with a smile. "So, vhat song are you practising on?" He asked.

" (Favourite song). It's a wonderful song," you answered.

"Ja, it iz,"

. . . .

You slumped on the couch, exhausted. You practised for two hours, but Roderich was still playing the piano, his fingers were dancing over the keys of the piano.

"You can take a rest for a vhile," he said, not bringing his gaze anywhere but the piano. You closed your eyes, listening to the divine music. He was playing an old classic song, also one of your favourite songs. Your eyes began to feel droopy, and you closed them, sleep taking over you.

The Austrian stopped and turned around to see your sleeping figure on the couch. He quietly sighed and took a blanket, putting it on you, planting a brief kiss on your forehead. He went to the kitchen and decided to bake a cake for you after you wake up instead.

(Sorry if it's derp....)