Kidnapped - 2p!Germany

Reader's POV
Year 2009

I made my way out of the school building as soon as the bell rang. Students were running down the hall towards the exit, just because it was Friday. I've no problem when it comes to Friday or any other days actually.

But that one day was probably the worse day I've ever experienced in my life. As I walked back home, half-way there a van seemed to be following me. I took a few glances behind me. I walked even faster, and soon I found myself running. The van was clearly faster than me. And before I knew it, a man got off of the van and gripped my arm, chloroforming me. I fell unconscious, darkness taking over me.

. . . .

Lutz's POV
Year 2010

"Missing girl, ________ _________, has not been seen since last year. We are extremely concerned about her whereabouts and would urge anyone who knows where she is, to contact xxxxxxxxxxx-"

Lutz turned the television off with a blank expression. He made lunch for himself and one more for the girl. He walked to a secret passage in a wall, which leads to a small basement. He unlocked a door to a small room. There was a bathroom and a mattress in it. Sitting in the corner was _____, hugging her knees. She was pale, and extremely famished due to lack of food.

"Why did you kidnap me?" she quietly asked the same question whenever he came in, which frustrated him. Lutz answered nothing, sliding the silver platter of food towards _______. He turned around, stepping outside before giving her a second glance. Her face asked for sympathy, and it only frustrated him even more. He slammed the door with a thud, locking the door, leaving her alone.

. . . .

Reader's POV
Year 2013

Years passed, and I was still held captive. I became a small, fragile young woman. I was abused by my own kidnapper, yet I felt like I should respect the man. He still gave me food. He gave me new clothes every year. And much to my surprise, he would sometimes bring me outside as well. People wouldn't recognize me anymore. I was different before I was kidnap. I wouldn't want to run away either. I was too terrified to report to the policemen at the streets. And I was scared that I will slowly become insane one day.

I didn't stay in the basement anymore. Lutz gave me a guest bedroom for myself. And every time, especially Christmas, he would give me presents and we would make origamis on that special. And soon, I began to understand. He kidnapped me for a reason. He wished not to be alone. He just needed company. But I, on the other hand, needed freedom. I have the rights to do what I want.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him and he simply replied 'wurst'. I did as told and 20 minutes after that, breakfast was served. When he complimented my cooking, I would have to force myself to smile. When he got mad because I was too slow, I would keep quiet and apologize. If I wouldn't answer him, he'll hit me.

As we sat on the table, quietly enjoying our breakfast, I mumbled his name. "Lutz," he looked up at me. "I am grateful to you. You care about me so much. You didn't dare to kill me. But I want to be free. I want to see my parents-" he slammed the table, glaring daggers at me, making me shudder.

"You belong to me," he slowly pronounced them one by one. "They do not remember you anymore. Understand?"

I nodded, too scared to meet his gaze.

. . . .

Year 2015

That one night, I had a nightmare. I woke up with a jolt and took deep breaths only to see that I'm on the bed in my bedroom. The nightmare traumatized me and I had no company except for Lutz. I slowly got off the bed, stepping outside my bedroom. I would gladly escape at that time but I didn't want to leave him alone.

My whole body was shaking, scared of the nightmare and scared that he would hit me because I'm waking him late at night. But I did, I knocked the door. A few moments after that, he opened the door and I closed my eyes, waiting for his fist to hit me.

"______?" he mumbled. I slowly opened my eyes, but I didn't meet his gaze.

"I had a nightmare, Lutz. May I sleep on the bed with you?"

"Ja," he gave a nod, holding my hand and closed the door. He lead me to his bed, and we both got under the comforter. His arm snaked around my waist while my face was buried in his chest. Only then I felt safe in his arms.

. . . .

Year 2019

Lutz and I stood outside his house at the garden. His garden was breath-taking. There were many types of flowers. Lutz's phone rang in his pocket. He excused himself, answering the call inside the house. He trusted me well enough that I would not run away from him.

But I did.

The gate was unlocked and I have the opportunity to escape. I walked towards the gate and soon, I ran outside. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where to go, but I just ran. Away from him. I didn't know what came into me, but I escaped, and I was glad that I did.

I arrived at a bungalow and I spotted a woman, probably in her 50s, sipping a cup of tea outside while watching the sky. As I approached her, the woman's gaze fell upon me.

"I'm _______ _________," I said. "the missing girl a decade ago,"

Her eyes widen in shock. Soon, she called the police and informed about me. I would see my beloved parents again. I would go back to my normal life.

I was finally free.

. . . .

Lutz stood outside, a frown on his face. She escaped, no doubt about it. He was alone again. He took his gun and put it at the side of his head. There was no reason for him to live again.

...he pulled the trigger.