My Husband - Greece

"Wake up, sleepyhead! God, you're so annoying," _________ pinched the other's cheeks hard. "Heraaaa! I'm going to mcfuc- oomph!" A pillow smacked her face, shutting her up. __________ bit her lip and scowled deeply.

Heracles- her lovely husband- probably never give a flying crap ass to his wife. All he ever does is sleep, sleep, sleep, play with the cats- sleep and sleep 24/7! Which was downright irritating! __________ couldn't believe their marriage lasted for two years up to this day. If the poor woman had no patience all this time, she would've dump the greek outside the house.

"Fine... good morning to you too," she muttered before getting off the bed and taking a shower. She missed the old baths together with the man, or the little morning kisses before they got off the bed. But now, it was like they live in another world, which sucks.

__________ dressed up after her bath and went downstairs to make breakfast. Even if she hated being ignorant to the other, she was far more nicer and loyal, so she made breakfast for two. She ate her own breakfast until she heard footsteps coming downstairs. __________ ignored him and finished her food, doing the dishes in the kitchen before taking her keys and leaving the house, going to work.

Another thing about their relationship, _________ missed those days where they would drive to each other's work place and kissed goodbye. There were none of that cheesy nonsense anymore.

Work was usual and dull before she drived back home before midnight. She came in the house, looking around and groaned in irritation when the house was in a messy condition, like some kind of dump. Heracles. And of course, his cats too. His work ended before ________, so it was no guarantee he caused the biggest war in here.

"Heracles! Clean this up!" She shouted out, stressed and needing some rest for the night. She scowled even more when silence replied her in return. She went upstairs and entered the bedroom, the stupid hooligan sleeping again. She shook the other's shoulder harshly. "Wake! Up!"

Heracles grunted and swatted her hand away. "Five more minutes,"

There was his usual response.

___________ clenched her fists, glaring down at him and tears prickling her bright eyes. She honestly couldn't stand it anymore. She wanted a perfect marriage, not a neglected one! She took a pillow and hit him with it as hard as she could, bursting out in anger. "Wake up, you stupid useless piece of shit!! I hate you so much! God, I'm so done w-with yo-" she stammered out and sobbed, tossing the pillow away and breaking down in a waterfall of tears.

Heracles, jolting up awake and seeing this in surprised, watched as his own wife cried because of him. Because of him. The man frowned and reached his hands out towards her, brushing those tears away. _________ only swatted his hands away and turned her head away.

"Don't be like that... come," he pulled her to embrace her in a hug. "Λυπάμαι(I'm sorry), ________, no more crying," he cooed into her ear. "Σε αγαπώ(I love you), I'm so sorry," he apologized sincerely, pressing kisses all over her face. _________ just cried and buried her face into his shoulder.

After a long while of soothing and calming her down, Heracles laid her down gently and kissed her forehead. He helped her out of her clothes and slip in the pajamas she used to always wear which was her knee length shorts and her husband's shirt, which was too baggy for her but cute. Heracles smiled a bit and laid beside her, pulling her close and hugging her as they both fell asleep, hearts beating together.

The next morning, ________ woke up with Heracles missing on the bed. She frowned a bit, all that happened last night was a dream? But Heracles woke up pretty early, she always wake up before him! She blinked and looked at herself, she was still wearing his shirt. __________ got off the bed and walked downstairs, smiling brightly. Maybe it wasn't a dream! When she took one glance at the living room, it was completely clean! No dust anywhere, everything was perfection.

She smelt something from the kitchen. Eggs, bacon and pancakes. She peeked her head into the kitchen and smiled brighter when he saw her husband cooking, running towards him to hug him from behind. "Good morning! Thank you for... cleaning up.." she tiptoed up and kissed his cheek.

Heracles just smiled and pecked her lips in return.