Antonio - Hetaloid!Spain

You unwrapped the big box, wildly enthusiastic about your new birthday gift you received from your friend, Kiku Honda. It was a person- no- more like, a robot that looks similar to a person.

He has curly brown hair and lightly tanned skin. He wore a red and yellow mixed colour long-sleeved shirt with a pair of trousers and a headset.

You opened the box. There was a guidebook and you took it. It says to activate the box, you have to press the button on his headset. You searched for the button and did as instructed. You jumped in shock as his emerald eyes opened and he sat up, staring at you.

He broke into a grin and held out his hand. "Hola! My name is Antonio!"

You were kind of shocked for a few seconds but grabbed his hand and shaked it, smiling. "My name is ____. Nice to meet you, Antonio!"

"You must be my master!" He beamed, eyes sparkling with excitement. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"Uh, I don't know. You can just call me (nickname). Are you hungry?" you asked. He gave a nod and you went downstairs, the Hetaloid following behind you. He was looking around the house as you both made your way to the kitchen. You opened the refrigerator and searched for something to eat.

"Too bad I only have tomatoes," you sighed.

He took it from your hand, staring at the fruit. He took a small bite and his eyes were wide as saucers. "D-Do you not like it?"

"T-Tan bueno!" he grinned. He ate it all in just a few seconds, enjoying the taste of the red juicy fruit.

. . . .

As Antonio ate a few tomatoes,- he seemed to love them- you took your time reading the guidebook on the couch. He sat beside you, taking a few glances at the book. He hummed a random tune, stopping when he wants to take bites from the tomatoes, then continuing his singing. You had to admit, his voice was silvery. That's obvious because he's a Hetaloid.

"You have a nice voice," you complimented, making him laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. He finished his tomatoes and read the guidebook with you instead. "You could sing me a song," you said.

"Sí!" He grinned again. "What song?"

"Anything, I guess," you shrugged. He contemplated for a while and began to sing.

'Just before the dawn,
When the light's still gone,
Shine, shine your way,
And you may not know, where to go,
Shine, shine your way,'

You listened to his singing. Soon, you found yourself singing along with the Spaniard Hetaloid too.

'Open road but it's still dark,
Build a fire from a spark,
And shine, shine your way,
Feed the feeling in your heart,
Don't conceal it then you'll start,
To find, find your way,'

"You have a beautiful singing voice, chica!" he praised, making your cheeks tint pink. You sang along with the Hetaloid as you read the guidebook.

. . . .

"Do androids sleep?" you asked Antonio.

"Sí! If you switch it off," he pointed to the button on his headset. Your mouth formed an 'o' and you nodded.

"Then perhaps you can sleep in the guest bedroom," you said. You took him to the room and he jumped on the bed, rolling himself around the blankets.

"Buenos noches, ____!" he smiled.

"Good night, Toni!"

. . . .

You switched the android on, and he instantly got up, making you jumped in shock. "Buenos días!"

"Buenos días? But it's noon already," you lightly laugh.

"Eh?! He looked at the clock on the wall. It was 12:14p.m. "I slept for that long, chica?!"

"Yeah, sorry I switched you on late. I went out to buy some tomatoes for you," you said, and his face lit up.

You went downstairs with him to the kitchen. "The tomatoes are in the plastic bag on the table,"

"Okay!"

You made your own breakfast while the Spaniard enjoyed himself with his tomatoes. After breakfast, you took the Hetaloid to the park with you and walked around. It was not very sunny, though it wasn't going to rain. It was just cloudy. You brought your sketchbook and a pencil with you.

"Hey, Toni. Go sit under that tree," you pointed at a big, shady tree. He did as you said and you sketched him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, curious.

"Just wait, and don't move, okay?" you smiled.

You finished and handed the sketch to the Hetaloid. He grinned as he looked at it. "I look handsome, chica!"

"Of course you do," you rolled your eyes, still smiling. He chuckled at your response. He patted the ground, urging you to sit with him. You abided and sat down with him.

"What else can you sketch?" he asked.

"Anything that I can, I guess," you shrugged. "You want me to sketch something?"

He shook his head. "Can I see more?" he asked. You nodded and he flipped the pages. You drew a lot. Gardens, people, cities, et cetera.

"Hermoso! Just like you, chica!" he complimented, making you blushed.

"Well, we should go home. Let's go!" you held out your hand and he grabbed it, getting up to his feet. You walked with him, the Spaniard still holding your hand.

"You can..let go now," you said.

"Qué? But I see always see women and men holding hands. Like that," he pointed at a couple. "And that," he pointed at the other, and so on.

"That's because they're couples, Toni,"

"Couples? What's that?" he raised an eyebrow.

"You know, like when a girl and a boy love each other. That's a couple," you explained.

"Love?"

"Oh goodness, you're such a kid," you sighed. "Love is..when a girl and a boy feel like they..like each other..they have fun together, hold hands, praise anything about them and other kinds of romance-y stuff,"

"Are we a couple then, chica?"

"W-What makes you..think that?" You stammered.

"We do have fun together, I like you, we're holding hands right now and I praised your sketches!" he said, a big smile plastered on his face.

"There are two types of love. As a friend or as a lover. We're just friends, Toni. Lovers do those kissy-kissy stuff,"

He stopped in front of you and grabbed your shoulders with both his hands. "Then can I kiss you, ____?" he said, eager.

"You can't just do that! That's...too fast. We just met each other yesterday!" you said.

"So we have to wait a month to be a couple? Okay!"

"That's not what I mean! D-Do you even l-like like me?"

"Of course, chica! You're awesome!" He grinned. Before you knew, he kissed you on the lips. You were too shock to kiss him back. He pulled away and smirked.

"I didn't even..."

"Te amo, ___~!"