Stargazing - Sealand/Child!Reader

"C'mon, _________! Hurry!" Peter pulled you deeper through the forest. "Jerk Arthur won't notice us anyways! Besides, he's too busy spending time with Alfred, which he will only ever give attention to anyways! What a jerk!" he laughed. In his hand held an old thick book, the cover rather dusty.

Arthur, the man who lived nextdoor, was trusted by your parents to babysit you. Arthur's younger brother, Peter, always take it as an advantage to spend time with you, seeing as you both share the same age. You both practically grew up as childhood friends.

You laughed along, can't help but agree to what the other boy is saying. "Fine! But if Arthur finds out, I'm blaming you!" you stuck your tongue out. You let the blue eyed boy lead you the way through the forest, right behind their houses.

After what seemed like ages, the both of you arrived at a clearing, full of tiny flowers around you. The moonlight that illuminated the field made it look as if it was glowing, making the place almost like some kind of fantasy world. What's more astonishing is the stars that painted the sky, each twinkling at a different time.

"This is beautiful, Peter!" you said before falling onto your back, watching the stars. Peter grinned and sat down, opening the book. "Jerk Arthur gave this t- I mean, I stole this from jerk Arthur! It's a book about stars," he beamed, showing it to you. You sat up, staring at it. "Why are you bringing it here?"

"I want to find the ones at the book in the sky!" he flipped the book open, skimming it through. You mouthed an 'o', reading it with him. You spent some time with him, trying to understand the book since it has words that were too-.. well, difficult to understand.

Soon, Peter pushed the book away, claiming that 'only jerks like Arthur can understand'. You stargazed with him instead, pointing at which star is the brightest, or just plainly talking about stars in general, until..

A shooting star made its way through the wide open sky.

"Peter, a shooting star!" you pointed at where it came from, smiling brightly. "Let's make a wish! Make a wish!"

"Okay! Then I wish-"

You clamped his mouth with your hand. "Silly! You can't say it out loud!" you laughed.

"Why not?"

"Then it won't come true!"

"Ohhhh," he grinned before wishing it quietly, then stood up, holding the book. "Let's go home, _________. Before jerk Arthur thinks we're gone!"

"Mhm! Thank you for tonight, Peter!" you kissed his cheek and grinned. Peter's face was tinted pink though he smiled back, happy that you were too. You both held hands before running back through the forest to his house.