Yo-yo - Seborga

"So I just have to slip the ring on my yo-yo's string onto my finger?"

"Mhm!"

"And release it?"

"Si!"

"Okay!" you beamed. "Here I go!"

. . . .

"You're really-a worse at this, no?" Romeo chuckled. You were tangled by the strings with the Italian after your first try. "Or did you-a just do that to let me get close-a to you?" he added with a wink.

"Stop assuming things, you butt,"

"Ah, but I'm-a your butt,"

"Romeo...." you gave him a face which said 'really?'. "Just help me get out of here," you squirmed.

"Really? But I-a like it like this!" he whined. If you could move your hand, you would gentle slap the dude....gently.

"Just...please," you sighed. "We can't just stay here all day,"

. . . .

An hour had passed, and you were still tangled by the strings with Romeo though this time, he lost his balance, and you both ended up on the floor. "For serious, Romeo?!"

"You were wriggling and-a pushing me at the same time! How could I-a not fall?!" he defended himself. "Although this is a pretty good-a position we're in right now,"

"Stop being flirtatious!" you and Romeo rolled on the floor here and there.

"Wait!" He yelled and you both stopped rolling around. "I...,"

You cocked an eyebrow, confused. He took a deep breath. "Actually-a, I want...I really-a want to...I need.." he stammered.

"Just spit it out!" you sighed, beginning to lose your patience.

"I need..to-a go to the bathroom," he mumbled.

............

..........................

"That's it?!" you yelled, frustrated.

"I'm-a serious! I really need to go-a to the bathroom!"

"Well, what should we do! There's no other way except to wait for your brothers to come back and free us!"

"There's a pocketknife, but I put it over-a there," he said, looking at the said pocketknife on the coffee table not far while you followed his gaze.

"Great then! We'll just roll over there, take the pocketknife and cut the strings," you said. "C'mon," you both rolled towards the table, accidentally hitting your head in the process.

"My-a bad!" Romeo spoke.

"No, keep doing that!" you said and he did as told. The pocketknife was at the edge of the table. Just a two or three more hits and it'll fall.

You hit the coffee table for the last time, and the pocketknife fell, hitting Romeo's forehead. "Ow!" he yelled in pain.

"That's what you get for flirting with me," you snickered. He only rolled his eyes, taking the pocketknife beside him with his right hand. He carefully opened the knife, cutting the strings one by one.

It was pretty awkward for you since you have nothing to do but stare anywhere but him. It's a good thing his two brothers didn't see you and Romeo on the floor all tied up together by a yo-yo string. That'd be embarrassing.

"Are you done yet?!"

"Almost!" he answered. He cut off the last one and you were finally free.

"Finally!" you flailed. "I'm free! And you can go to the bathroom and leave me alone," you waved him off. But he was already slamming the door to the bathroom when you spoke.

. . . .

A rather loud knock on the door can be heard, making the Italian jumped in shock. He walked to the door, opening it and he made a 'Are you serious?' face.

You stood at the doorstep, a nervous smile plastered on your face as he stared at you. You tried playing the yo-yo again and you found yourself all tied up for the last time by the yo-yo strings.

"Can you uh...help me, Romeo?"

"Si, bella. I can-a see why you call for-a help,"