Babysit - Denmark

"NNNNOOOOORDIIIIC ATTACKK!" you heard a yell from behind. Suddenly, two arms were around your waist, raising you up.

"What?" you said, confused.

"I captured you so now you must do as I say. Can you babysit my lil minions?! I have a secret mission to go and nobody can come with me because it's a veeeery dangerous one, " said Mathias, your annoying but lovable boyfriend.

"But where's Ber and Tino?" You asked. Berwald and Tino often babysit Mathias' younger brothers, Lukas and Emil.

"They're on a vacation to...eeh...I don't remember. So that's why I'm asking ya to help me! Please, please, please, please, please, I'll take you to Disneyland, please, please-"

"Okay, okay, yeesh. It's not like I have anything to do," you agreed to babysit his brothers, making him relieved. He gave you a bear hug, pecked your lips and yelled 'thank you' before scurrying off to go on his so called mission.

. . . .

You arrived at his house and knocked on the door. The door opened after a few knocks. You looked down to see Lukas staring at you.

"Hallo, Sister ___," he greeted. You pat his head, giving him a smile.

"How's my Norwegian bro doing? And where's Emil?" You came in and looked around for the young Icelandic. But he was nowhere to be seen. "Lukas, where is your little brother?" You asked the Norwegian boy beside you. He kneeled down beside the sofa and mumbled something under it.

A boy crawled out from under the sofa and stared at you. "Halló..." He uttered.

"Have you had your breakfast?" You asked both of them. They nodded in response.

"Well..is there anything you want to do today?"

"I want to play sjakk (chess), play with me, Sister ___." said Lukas.

. . . .

After losing in chess for so many times and chewing licorice with Emil and Lukas, there were a few knocks on the door. You walked towards the door and opened it. You were flabbergasted to see Mathias holding a bouquet of (insert favourite type of flower) and a present box.

"I'm back from my amazing mission, of buying your awesome (insert favourite thing you want the most)! Since you've done a great job for taking care of my little minions-"

"Oh my potato Doitsu I've been searching this for my whole potato life and now it's in front of me I love you so much I want to barf rainbow potatoes at you and fly away farting rainbows at everybody and tell the whole world, including Queen Elizabeth-!" you rambled on and on, hugging Mathias. In reply, the Dane gave you a kiss, returning the hug, earning gagging sounds from Mathias' younger brothers.