UNO - The Nordics

(Ice_Ice_Baby_9590 and I planned this together.)

"GIMME RED,"

"...(beep)...you.." Emil gave the most (not) terrifying glare he could muster to the Dane, taking a card from the deck of cards in the middle of the table. Green. Green. Yellow. Blue. Yellow. Yellow. Green. Blue.

"Where the hell is the red card?!" he raged, his eye twitching. After 15 cards had been taken by the Icelandic, he finally got the red card, slamming it down on the table, cross. Mathias raised both his hands up. "Jeez, I'm sorry. I really need that red card,"

Emil disregarded the Dane, looking at Tino beside him. "Give me green, Tino,"

"Okay!" he smiled, placing all the green cards on the table except for one. "UNO card," he winked. Emil face-table'd, feeling like he's about to explode.

"______, may I have yellow?"

It went on and on and on....

. . . .

After an hour passed, Emil slammed thirty of his cards on the deck. "CURSE THIS STUPID AMERICAN GAME," he yelled. "AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR FAULT, YOU STUPID DANE!" he was about to charge at Mathias, but he was held by Lukas and Tino.

"It's just a game, Emil!" Tino calmed him down. "See? I got fifteen cards now because of Sve!" He chuckled nervously, though his eye was faintly twitching, mentioning about having fifteen cards.

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY," Mathias screamed like a girl.

"______ TO THE RESCUE," you shouted, dumping ice on him. "Ice Ice Baby," you whispered.

"SSHYDDBJLOYFSAHLGUPHBGKMTFSSVBH I QUIT," with that being said, Emil stomped to his room, slamming the door with a loud thud.

"He needs a fridge," said Berwald.

. . . .

Three Hours Later

"AWWWW YEAAAH I'M THE WINNNER. I'M THE WINNNNERRRR," you did a victory dance.

"I hate all of the colours in this game. Enough said," Lukas said, grunting.

"Hn,"

"I WAS SO CLOSE. TO THINK THAT IF ONE OF THE GUYS WIN WILL GET _____," Mathias banged his head on the wall several times. Tino just sighed, irritated of the game.

"Single for laifu! Now you must all do as I say," you smirked.

. . . .

You were in hysterics as you stared at the Nordics (Minus Iceland) wearing maid outfits.

"You guys look so adorable! Especially you, Berwald!"

"We look pretty, don't we, Sve?" Tino grinned.

"Hn,"

"I look horrible," Lukas' eye twitched in anger.

Mathias whistled. "You look sexy tho-"

"Shut the hell up,"