Phantom 2 - Iceland

It has been two days since _______'s departure, and Emil's emotions were mixed up like never before.

"Have you been seeing things lately?" Emil heard his brother's voice behind him.

"No, why?" Emil questioned him back.

Lukas was about to speak, but he shook his head. "Must be my imagination," he forced his words out, walking passed him, and to his room. "Have a good sleep," he waved before shutting the door close.

Emil stared at his brother's door, slightly baffled, before entering his room and remembered himself to lock it...

Before staring at the great mess in his room which has been in that condition for a day.

The walls were tore down, and big messy handwritings which he was completely unabled to decipher were on the wall, as if someone scratched the messages and the whole room was as if there was a monstrous hurricane entered in a while ago, and the curtains fell off along with the railing on the bed, and said bed was also broke in half.

Needless to say, it was 100% a complete disaster.

And he knew exactly who did it.

He collapsed on his bed. He sighed loudly and closed his eyes, waiting for sleep.

. . . .

The strong wind hit his skin, making the Icelander shudder due to the cold night. He rubbed his eyes and got up off of his bed and went out to the kitchen for a drink before going back to sleep.

Slowly, he went downstairs. Hearing a faint sound, he turned around in result to see nothing. He stared at the darkness behind him, his body felt static. Something urged him to go back upstairs, to see what's up there but he moved on downstairs until he arrived at the kitchen, ignoring the unusual feelings inside of him.

Pouring himself a glass of water, he gazed at the pure water while many thoughts swirled in his mind. And all of a sudden, he heard faint footsteps which seemed to approach him as they began to sound clearer. Quickly turning around, Emil saw someone familiar.

"Don't sneak up on me like that," the younger of the two grunted.

"Sorry!" Mathias laughed lightly. "I can't sleep, so," the Dane took a glass of water.

"The wind's pretty strong," Mathias commented, changing the topic easily.

"Yeah," Emil nodded slowly. He placed the empty glass in the sink and with a 'good night' to the Dane, he went upstairs to his room.

Emil yawned and rubbed his eyes as a wave of sleepiness washed over him. As soon as he reached upstairs, he saw a ghostly figure, which he felt like he hadn't seen her for a long time, standing in front of him.

Sounds of footsteps indicating Mathias was a few steps away from seeing _______, and instinct took over Emil as he grabbed her hand and went to the nearest hiding place which was in the bathroom. He closed it shut and locked the door and sighed in relief, before meeting eye contact with a ghost in front of him.

Emil, for once, was scared. He took deep breaths, quietly muttering to himself. He looked at her. She was plainly staring at him, but something told him she was downright mad.

"Well, say something," Emil whispered.

"Say what?" she asked two simple words monotonously, which sounded like he knew exactly what she should've said. "They-"

" 'They' who? Mathias? Lukas? Tino and Berwald?" Emil stared at her. "Lukas saw you, didn't he?"

She had no words to say.

"What did you do?"

"I disappeared," she answered.

"To where?"

"Your room,"

"And thrashed it?"

Silence answered his question again. "And?"

"That's it-"

"Lie," Emil snapped. "I was at Leon's house when it happened. I heard noises when I came back home. I was at the stairs, it happened up there. What did you do?"

"I attacked him when he got in your room,"

"That explains the thrashing?"

"And the others came," ________ explained further. "I ran,"

. . . .

"You did say you'll leave, didn't you?"

"Why do you want to see me?"

"Is there something you want from me?"

"Why me?"

His questions were replied by silence.

"Why me?" he repeated, this time forceful.

"I don't know," she shook her head.

"A ghost, for God's sake," he rubbed his head. "In my room, with me, for no apparent reason. What do you feel so much about me that you wanted to see me that badly-"

"I feel human,"

Emil was taken aback. "What?"

"I feel," she paused. "-alive. Like back in the old days. I have a heart, I have feelings, and-"

"What do you feel about me?" Emil leaned closer, his eyes pierced through hers. He wished he hadn't done that, he didn't like her eyes. She's dead, what's left is her soul with him right now. But for some reason, something in her made him want something.

"I don't know," her answer disappointed him once more.

Alright, I'll stop here.
Because...
This needs to be turned into a story.
So, I'll post it into a new story.
Wokeh. I bet you're happy, ppl.
And this maybeyourrealpresent cookies_and_pens
WoooooOOOOO 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉