Injection - Sweden

Reader's POV

"I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS! I BEG ON YOU, TINO, PLEASE SAVE ME!" you cried as you tried to wriggle on the chair.

"It's a good thing we have her strapped on a chair. Prepare for death, _____," Mathias chuckled darkly, earning a punch on the face by Lukas who was beside the Dane.

"We should let Tino handle this, come on," Emil sighed, walking out, followed by the others except Tino. You heard the loud voice of Mathias saying that Emil was probably scared to experience the scene but you were too frightened to dwell on that.

Wait until he's involve in this...schmutz...

"Wait! Ber...can you come here for a second?" Tino smiled nervously. "I need you to stay here...Just in case," he pointed at my monster-like face.

"Hn," he gave a swift nod and walked beside him.

Now back to me, I began to struggle real good when I saw the terrifying syringe of death in front of my eyes.

"Come on, _____, it's just an injection. You'll keep the other students waiting outside for a long time if you keep struggling like this," Tino sighed. "If you're still stubborn then I'll ask Ber to do it,"

He knows how scared I am when Berwald does anything. I became motionless, silently praying that Tino won't kill me, or take the wrong fluid, or accidentally stab my eye with it, or the sharp thingy is stuck in my arm forever and I'll have to go to the hospital and get it out which is ten times scarier than my situation right now.

As the syringe went closer, I yelled "Wait!" much to the Finnish man's annoyance, though he hid the expression with a smile.

"What now?" he questioned.

"Can you uh...distract me?" I nervously laughed while the two raised an eyebrow at me. "It'll help me forget the pain during the injection," I explained.

"Ber can help," Tino looked at the Swede. The four-eyed man only replied with a nod, walking towards you and took a chair, sitting beside you. "Just keep your gaze on him...he'll do something to entertain you," Tino smiled.

You did as he told, looking up at the intimidating man beside you. Instead of staring intensely at you, his expression was normal. He sighed deeply, and said "Don't tell this to anyone, especially Mathias," he leaned down to you and started singing while mimicking Pewdiepie's voice.

"Fab-Fab-Fabulous,"

After a few minutes, you lied on the single-size bed, your back facing the two men. Berwald's so called entertainment didn't help at all, much to your chagrin. Berwald failed to help you, and all he could do was hold you still during the injection.

You felt the bed dipped as you heard Berwald's voice. "Wasn't so bad," he said.

"I hate you," you mumbled, still holding the cotton on your arm.

"Disparate feeling," he patted your head.

(I can just see Sweden trying to entertain Reader-san in a derpish kind of way. Ain't he a Swede-heart?)