Stronger - S. Korea

(Dedicated to Ice_Ice_Baby_9590 because she is as strong as Doitsu!)

"And then, we jumped off that thingy!" Yong Soo jumped off the couch. "Like that, da-ze!"

"Uh huh,"

"And then we did this!" he kicked the air.

"Yea,"

"And we punched the punching bag thingy, da-ze!" he punched the air. "And that's how I became stronger than the others in the military!" he bragged, rather proud of himself.

"Wow, Yong Soo," you slowly clapped your hands, a bored expression on your face. "What else?"

"I can run 50 fifty laps without even panting!" he smirked. "And I can beat anyone because I'm strong and amazing, da-ze!"

"Okay then fight me," you stared up at him.

"Pfft. You? Challenge me? I'll win in a second,"

. . . .

"What are you doing in the living room, aru?" Yao raised an eyebrow. "And you're covered in bandages. What happened to you, aru?"

"Not telling, da-ze," he frowned. "I'm doing 100 push-ups," he answered Yao's first question. The Chinese man was confused, yet he shrugged it off.

You snickered behind Yao. "Somebody defeated him in a hand-to-hand combat yesterday," you explained to Yao, earning a glare from the South Korean.

"Really?!" Yao's eyes went wide. "Who?"

"I don't know," you shrugged. "But the one who defeated him was a woman," you walked away, leaving an embarrassed Korean and a flabbergasted Chinese man.

. . . .

"______, da-ze!" Yong Soo called you. "I challenge you to a hand-to-hand combat!...Again!" he dared, eager to fight.

"Let me finish my ice cream first," you waved him off.

"Hurry up!" both his arms swung wildly, impatient. You took one last bite and got up.

"Okay, bring it on then,"

. . . .

"Again, aru?" Yao sighed, shaking his head at the bruised Korean on the couch. "And by a woman, aru?"

"She's too strong for my liking," Yong Soo grunted. "I need extra intense training starting from now on, da-ze,"

"Poor Yong Soo," you ruffled his hair, snickering. "Get well soon,"